“My favourite place !!”

The Moon & Sixpence Coffeehouse
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

My favourite coffee place to visit every time I go to Cockermouth! !
I just had the best coffee ever & the most amazing freshly homemade cakes.
I would definitely recommend this place to everyone.
Thank you very much and looking forward seeing you again.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Real coffee beans, nice and strong as I like it. Very helpful and chatty staff. Its small but at the same time quaint. On the very center of the high street for convenience. Just what we wanted after a morning of shopping!.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Had heard great things about this place so decided to pop in during a trip to Cockermouth. Was not disappointed! The place has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, the owner was very helpful and cheerful, and the coffee was beautifully and expertly prepared.
Will be back!

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Fabulous Coffee experience .....literally a lesson if you want it, in the do's and don'ts of coffee preparation. We went in for a coffee with a friend and came out with increased knowledge and a bag of coffee The gentle enthusiasm from the owner and staff reminded me to continually seek out the best in small business, particularly for the best coffee. Thank you so much for sharing your coffee knowledge and passion with us. I would highly recommend this coffeehouse to anyone that has an ounce of interest in having a quality cup of coffee.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Lovely Coffee House. Thoughtful coffee blends and great atmosphere with excellent service. Will definitely visit again.