“Fantastic coffee”
Review of Java Coffee Shop

Java Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Keswick
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: An independent quirky coffee shop. Specializing in Coffee and Cakes.. It is also dog friendly. We have outside seating situated in the market square for those warm sunny days.. We also have upstairs seating with large comfy sofas perfect for those cold winter days.. We have a 4 tier chocolate fountain perfect for a little treat or even to keep the kids occupied while you sit back and relax with a perfect cup of coffee... Need we say more!!
Reviewed July 18, 2016

I visit Keswick regularly and always make sure I call into Java. It's a really nice place to just sit and relax (upstairs), and the coffee is excellent. So far, I've managed to resist the eye-popping display of cakes and scones wickedly displayed on the counter!
For me, it's just about the coffee, and that's why I'll keep going back.

Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

My favorite coffee shop in Keswick. Lovely staff, great cakes and the best cappuccino around. Went there several times during our stay. They even have toys and kids' books.

Reviewed July 13, 2016

My husband and I stopped in for a 'pick me up' earlier this week. He had a wonderful hot chocolate. (The best he had ever had.) I had a cappuccino and we shared a scone. It was a perfect break from the day's activities. We look forward to returning the next time we are in town.

Reviewed July 6, 2016

Having visited Java a few years ago we knew for this recent visit we would be returning.
If you want something a little bit different this is your place. Situated on the high street it is a busy little place for both locals and visitors and seating is at a premium. With most seating upstairs it's not great if you have difficulty with mobility or small children.
My hot chocolate was really tasty - not too sweet or too bitter. Lots of different choices of tea's and coffee but their juice and smoothie selection is even more extensive. We tried the Matcha Man; green tea, lemon, Matcha, mint and apple juice. It really is tasty. Well worth popping in for.
We didn't try and cakes or traybake on offer but there is a good selection.
Staff were really friendly too.

Reviewed July 3, 2016

This place is great! We went back each day. Its lovely, cushy and great relaxed atmosphere. We were able to sit and talk the afternoon away whilst playing Trivial Pursuit - which is hugely out of date but added to the fun.