All reviews warm welcome town centre perfect breakfast comfortable bed sitting room would highly recommend this hotel poached eggs parking space cooked breakfast friendly hosts single room quiet street first class excellent stay perfect hosts cumbrian breakfast we've stayed
Reviewed September 16, 2017

We stayed at Edwardene Hotel in September 2017, we would highly recommend Edwardene. The rooms were lovely and they were spotless. The small quality touches in the room just made it. The couple who run the hotel Russell and Marie are a lovely couple and very friendly and made us feel at home.
The breakfast was very appetising and the layout of the dining area was lovely.
All in all we had a great stay and would highly recommend The Edwardene Hotel.

The place was very close to all Amenities which was fantastic.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank karengray3
Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

This place ticks all the boxes.Welcoming,extremely clean,and relaxed.Cosy room,comfy bed and the breakfast was one of the nicest in the Lakes! Local produce,beautifully presented a lovely experience.Do yourself a favour and just book it! The hosts were great!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank ozzy30938
Reviewed August 18, 2017

My favorite B&B in Keswick. Spotlessly clean, beautifully decorated and maintained. Lovely hoists and first class 'full English 'breakfast (other choices too!). Extremely convenient for center of Keswick- theater, bars and restaurants. What more can I say- just go!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank texantacitus
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

We have been visiting this Bed & Breakfast & always have a warm welcome from Marie & Russell, charming couple.
The rooms have very comfortable beds with lovely views. The ensuite may be a bit small but are very clean, lovely fluffy towels & organic toiletries.
The breakfasts are superb. Wide variety of cereals, juices & gorgeous soaked pears. Cooked from full or just scrambled eggs with salmon.
We will keep visiting definitely.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Carol W
Reviewed July 10, 2017

Marie and her husband were so friendly to our group of six. Even their dog was friendly but not pushy. Parking was difficult, but they reserved one space behind the hotel for us. Breakfast was excellent. My only breakfast change would be using french press instead of drip coffee. (Sorry, I've become a coffee snob.) Everything was so tastefully done - the linens, the soaps, the decorations. The weather was warm - I should have asked to change out my bed sooner (get rid of the warm duvet) but when I did it was easy to obtain a plain sheet.

If I'm lucky enough to return, I will stay here again!

Room Tip: The three we had were uniform size
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family