“Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Very nice. Fresh food cooked fast. No complaints. The mixed sweet and sour has the tiniest pork balls ever and they are delish.

Reviewed June 22, 2018

Lovely food and service was so fast! Inexpensive too! After a slight problem they had with our order, they delivered an alternative, replaces rice with noodles, which were delicious, and followed up by phone to make sure we were happy with the order!

Reviewed May 31, 2018

We order takeaway pizzas here as they has stopped serving Chinese food. Never again...unless you like margarita pizzas just called something different

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

I had a takeaway from here to night I order food I look ford to it I very disappointed with it I order egg fried rice it special curry Boiled rice with egg will not be come here again very very expensive

1  Thank Adam G
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Crab and sweet corn soup lovely. Great tasting soup. The sweet sour king prawns delicious. My partner has Thai green chicken and hot spicy soup. He loved it. Will certainly be returning when in keswick again. I would drive the 40 mins to get one. Definitely worth it.

1  Thank Honeybbbbnn