All reviews funny girls warm welcome great hosts biscuits little gem night life clean rooms little touches breakfast was delicious brilliant stay toast full english home from home second to none wouldn't stay anywhere else visit blackpool friendly owners
Reviewed August 30, 2017

I have stayed here several times a year over the last 10 years and each and every time has been brilliant. We have taken many family members and friends with us. The bed and breakfast is very clean and has a lovely atmosphere. The breakfast is always cooked to perfection. It is excellent value for money. We have stayed here for many special occasions also, recently my wife's 30th birthday, Sophie and Julie couldn't have done anymore to make it as special as they did. They always remain extremely professional, yet make you feel like friends. If for any reason they are unable to fit us in at any point, I would definitely go so far as to change our dates so we can always stay there. First class bed and breakfast!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 28, 2017

Hotel is comfy and very cozy, close to the train station and within easy walk to the Promenade.
Our room was spotless and the bed was really comfortable. We had a room at the back which was very quiet.
The owners Sophie and Julie are really friendly and made us feel really welcome.
Breakfast was amazing and Sophie tailor made our breakfast each day.
Never felt any pressure to be out of our room at any point....we were free to relax and chill all morning in our room and then go out for the rest of the day.
After checking out we were even able to leave our luggage at the hotel so we could still enjoy Blackpool without having to lug it around.
Thoroughly recommend this hotel and we will definitely be back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

I usually book with a well known chain of hotels.
This is my 20 th trip to Blackpool
As I usually come to the magicians convention
Parking was easy on the next street
Very close to the beach and shops
We were made to feel welcome from the start. Room was exceptional clean as was the whole hotel. Breakfast was realy nice. Freshly cooked.
I will be using this hotel again on my trips here.
Very very impressed by the whole stay

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 18, 2017

Me and my husband stayed here for our anniversary last weekend, and was instantly treated more like family than paying guests. Sophy is a lovely friendly and attentive lady, who looks after your every need.
She made it that extra bit special by adding a balloon and heart petals.
It was immaculately clean, and the breakfast was delicious. Thank you for realising we didn't really like hash browns, by replacing them for extra bacon. We didn't want to say.
Can't wait to book again!!

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Received a friendly welcome who was able to offer a breakfast outside of their normal hours due to commitments I had.The property was spotless and has been maintained most sympathetically with some very interesting furnishings. A very homely establishment which while very close to the town centre, promenade and station offers quality accommodation in a traditional setting - and at good value prices.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Belvedere-77, Owner at Belvedere Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Hello,
Thank you very much for taking time to review, glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you in the future. Regards Sophie.