“food amazing”

ToasT Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant Blackpool
Price range: US$7 - US$33
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Toast Cafe Bar and Grill Restaurant Blackpool with a Food Hygiene Rating of 5 out of 5, is a casual dining cafe and restaurant, offering freshly cooked food sourced locally. At Toast Cafe Bar & Grill we are dedicated to delivering beautifully presented food, created fresh to order from high-quality ingredients and locally sourced fresh produce, in comfortable, design-led city style surroundings that is why we have now achieved the prestigious Taste Lancashire HIGHEST Quality Assured award. Toast Cafe Bar and Grill Restaurant in the heat of Blackpool is perfect for relaxing, drinking and dining with friends, families or colleagues all day and evening.We are open from 9am till late* Monday to Saturday and 10am till late on Sundays*. Toast Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant is situated on Corporation Street just down from the Grand Theatre, Blackpool Tower and the Winter Gardens away from the hustle and bustle of the town centre nightlife but close enough if you're off to the bars and clubs after. We offer an array of classic drinks from the bar including draught beers such as San Miguel, cider and Extra Cold Guinness, bottled beers and spirits with an exclusive selection of wines and champagnes are available. If you wish to dine after 9pm we recommend booking in advance.
Reviewed August 21, 2014

food and service are all amazing I had the fish and chips and my wife had the chicken both of which had massive portions great staff good location

1  Thank Paul Julie R

Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

As we was in town me and the family thought we would treat ourselfs to some good food and tbh this place is the best food arond town if you lookin for steak or somethin nice to eat then give em a try

1  Thank Ben H
Reviewed August 20, 2014

We visited Toast in August (4 adults and 4 year old) and have mixed reviews about the restaurant.

The menu was massive with so much to choose from. All of our meals were just Ok, nothing really to rave about.

The staff were friendly enough but I was put off by dirty plates that had been cleared away but were just left next to the food lift. I ordered a bottle of prosecco but due to a break down of a fridge I was unable to have the whole bottle. Instead we had 2 glasses but they hardly had any fizz. When I got the bill they tried to charge me for a bottle but quickly appologised and took it off when i brought it to their attention.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Had a go at booking a table tonight!gave up in the end!Young girl seemed to be just not with it,I asked to book on saturday,so she asked she said thats a table on sunday then Didnt ask for a time, she seemed to think i had asked for 8pm!!Didnt know about gourmet card offer.Totally unprofessional!!off to olive tree now.

2  Thank PAUL C
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Good food, a huge selection of dishes on the menu. Tasty. Really friendly staff. We had dinner here 2 out of 3 days in Blackpool.

1  Thank amund78