“Toast the best restaurant in blackpool”

ToasT Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant Blackpool
Price range: US$7 - US$33
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Toast Cafe Bar and Grill Restaurant Blackpool with a Food Hygiene Rating of 5 out of 5, is a casual dining cafe and restaurant, offering freshly cooked food sourced locally. At Toast Cafe Bar & Grill we are dedicated to delivering beautifully presented food, created fresh to order from high-quality ingredients and locally sourced fresh produce, in comfortable, design-led city style surroundings that is why we have now achieved the prestigious Taste Lancashire HIGHEST Quality Assured award. Toast Cafe Bar and Grill Restaurant in the heat of Blackpool is perfect for relaxing, drinking and dining with friends, families or colleagues all day and evening.We are open from 9am till late* Monday to Saturday and 10am till late on Sundays*. Toast Cafe Bar & Grill Restaurant is situated on Corporation Street just down from the Grand Theatre, Blackpool Tower and the Winter Gardens away from the hustle and bustle of the town centre nightlife but close enough if you're off to the bars and clubs after. We offer an array of classic drinks from the bar including draught beers such as San Miguel, cider and Extra Cold Guinness, bottled beers and spirits with an exclusive selection of wines and champagnes are available. If you wish to dine after 9pm we recommend booking in advance.
Reviewed September 1, 2014

I visit Blackpool at least once a year for a holiday, I make sure I always visit Toast at least once when I am in the area. The food is always of excellent quality and great value for money. The staff are attentive, polite and are very welcoming. I wish there were more restaurants like Toast.

Reviewed September 1, 2014

This looked like a modern pub from the outside so we were a bit dubious about going for a meal there but the food gods were with us it was really good food complimented by good service so don't always judge the book by it's cover

Reviewed August 31, 2014

This is our second visit and it was just as good as the first booked on line very good range on the menu excellent food nothing to much trouble service was excellent to . Thankyou .

Reviewed August 30, 2014

Went in for lunch on our last day of our holiday. My youngest Son is allergic to dairy and Eggs. Asked if they could cater for this and they advised they could. My son had a bolognese and rice which was a children's meal they adapted for him. The food was delicious and very filling. The staff were extremely friendly. Restaurant was very clean. Would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I darted in to hide from the Blackpool wind. As soon as we walked in we found a very warm and friendly atmosphere. We had both starters and mains. To much disappointment I was so full I couldn't finished my main which was superb.

Would definitely recommend and when I come back to Blackpool I shall returning.

Fantastic food and service.

1  Thank Kimberley M