Ibis Styles Blackpool
US$101
PremierInn.com
US$69
1,149 results
All reviewscontinental breakfastnorth piersea viewtalbot roadcar parkair confirst floorthe breakfast areakey cardtoastcoffee machineexcellent locationwould stay againsea frontcentral locationlick of paintchecking in
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed 2 nights. It is more functional than luxury but you don't pay luxury prices. IBIS delivers a quality product at a good price. Breakfast was great, plentiful and topped up regularly. Room was warm, clean , had hanging space and big enough bathroom. Outside it looks shabby but inside it is absolutely fine. Location is perfect

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mansehra
David M, General Manager at Ibis Styles Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear mansehra

Great to hear that you enjoyed your stay
I'm sorry about the external appearance of the building but the whole interior has been re-decorated in the last 2 months
The other good news is that we expect the exterior to be repainted within the next 2 months

Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We arrived at 11.30 and they helpfully did let us know that there was one room that had already been cleaned so we took it rather than just dropping luggage off and checking in later. The room had a strange musty smell but funnily enough it did not really bother us much. The air conditioning worked ok but it was noisy. The bed was ok, as was the shower. Breakfast is a basic continental job. If I was to stay for a week I would probably shop around more but for one night to get your head down it is fine.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear David M

I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay

Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Sea front location, right in the heart of the north shore nightlife. Immaculately clean. Nice rooms. Friendly helpful staff. Great little breakfast breakout area overlooking the pier. Very nice Continental breakfast but plenty of places around if you crave a fry up. Free tea, coffee & juice etc all day. Really nice comfy place. Ignore the negative comments on this site I didn’t find it noisy at all but If you don’t want noisy etc don’t go to Blackpool.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Ned K

Thanks for the great feedback and positive review
Glad that you enjoyed your stay

Best wishes
David & Team

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed in the ibis hotel, when we got there the lift smelt so bad. The room was ok and the location is right by the sea front. The only thing is your in town and it can be quite noisy at night,but it was not that bad. Staff were friendly. Overall not a bad stay but its is a one off for me.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Gavin C

Dear Gavin C

I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and I hope you'll stay with us again for next years IFS

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently stayed at the hotel for 3 nights to attend a fitness convention at the Winter Gardens. Having stayed at the same hotel the previous year I requested to stay in the same area of the hotel as it was very quiet.
When I got into my room I noticed that the double glazed window was open and I tried numerous times to close it but was unable to, having mentioned this to friends who were also staying in different rooms they too said that they were unable to close their windows. My first nights stay was generally quiet but at around 9.30 pm on the second night of my stay very loud music and bass could be heard in my room from a pub situated at the back of the hotel. The music kept stopping and starting so after around half an hour of this I went down to the reception area and asked if I could change rooms as I needed to rest ready for the next day of the convention. I was given a new room and a member of staff came with me to check that I was happy with the room. After moving all of my belongings into the new room the music/bass started up again and I was again unable to close the double glazed window in my new room. I pulled the blind down and closed the single glazed screen to try to block the noise as much as possible but it didn't really make much difference. I wasn't really wanting to go back downstairs to the reception as there were some people hanging around in the corridor and a strong smell of marijuana plus I thought perhaps that it may have been a one off as I had stayed in roughly the same area of the hotel previously. The music /bass was going until about 2 am so I got very little sleep.
Unfortunately on the next evening the music / bass again started around 10 pm and was even louder than the previous evening so much so that the bass was reverberating around the room, this went on until 3 am and again I had very limited sleep.
When mentioning the noise to a member of staff they said 'well the hotel is in a town centre', I do appreciate that if you stay in any city/town centre hotel that it will not be totally quiet but I think it is reasonable to expect, after paying nearly £250 for a 3 night stay, that you don't feel like you are sleeping in a nightclub, which is exactly what it felt like. I would also expect that both the hotel and nightclub/pub be adequately sound proofed, neither of which seemed to be. If the outside window could have been closed then this would have gone some way to muffling the sound so I cannot understand why the windows would not close.
My stay totally ruined the convention for me as I was so tired throughout the day due to lack of sleep and I also heard from others staying at the hotel that they too had been disturbed by the noise as well. I was so disappointed after my previous stay that this happened and tried to pass this on directly to IBIS but every time I tried to submit the online complaints form on the IBIS website it kept coming up with an error message hence why I have now written on Tripadvisor. I hope that the noise problems can be sorted for future guests as I do not feel that it is acceptable for anyone to have to pay for a room that they cannot sleep in

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Jess162014

I am sorry that you were unhappy with your stay because of the noise issue
It would seem that the internal panel of the triple glazing unit was not fully closed and we have now rectified this

I am grateful to you in bringing this to my attention. If you visit again for IFS next year please contact me directly and I'll be pleased to look after your booking and ensure you have a comfortable stay

Kind regards