All reviews bottom bunk thanks guys great night shower room feel welcome minute walk down to earth toast friendly hotel lovely breakfast full english breakfast pier prom tower
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Booked via Latebookings .
The hotel was excellent value for money, clean & the staff friendly.
Cannot find any fault at all.
Located near the central pier so all the attractions are within walking distance.
Thanks.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank paulrigby57
Reviewed July 6, 2014

This was the second time I have stayed here, first for my own stag do and then for my best friends. Steve and sue are fantastic, they can't do enough for you. Great place what ever the occasion. The breakfast is spot on, bar is always well stocked. It's just a nice place to stay and just a stones throw from the promenade. I will remember to book direct next time though, haha

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Gavin L
Reviewed June 26, 2014

myself and my family have been on holidays in blackpool for over 30 years now and we have never stayed anywhere as good as ardwick house good rooms great breakfast we could never have complained we only wish we could have stayed longer thanks again sue and steve and from your wee bud ??

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank neil j
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Had a great stay at the ardwick house hotel couldnt do enough for all of us my wee boy made friends with the owner every morning it was 'morning pal thumbs up lol' reccomend this hotel 100% brilliant stay and great value for money. Thanks alot steve & sue will be back again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kimberley M
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Travel a lot with work during the week with the big brand hotels, so wasn't really expecting too much for the price, which was extremely competitive. The hotel exceeded all expectations. Lovely friendly staff, a nice breakfast and a good atmosphere.

If you're unlucky enough not to find parking outside there are cheap carparks at the end of the road. Booking in was seemless, rooms tidy and with decent facilities for the price.

Went as part of a mixed group, of various ages, and all thoroughly enjoyed

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends