“always a warm welcome from sue & steve”

Ardwick House Hotel
Ranked #356 of 863 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 August 2016

this is our second stay this year at the ardwick house hotel, we are always treated like royality from the hotel owners sue & steve, nothing is ever too much trouble for them to meet your requirements, from wanting a cuppa in the lounge to fresh towels or extra things, the hotel is clean & spotless through out & the breakfasts are absalutely spot on, when i visit blackpool this is the only place i stay now & would recommend the ardwick house hotel to one & all

Room Tip: all rooms are well worth there money, clean and spotless
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

I was actually allowed to smoke in my room, which is generally illegal!
Excellent price, good location, friendly and helpful hosts.
I didn't "do" breakfast or the bar.
My room wasn't ensuite, which meant that I had to pad along corridors to use the toilet in the middle of the night, and one toilet has am immediate drop step outside, which alarmed me as I'm recovering from a broken hip.
Privacy is respected to the extent that I didn't have a new towel in 3 days.
The wiring for the TV was most alarming.
When I asked if I could please have some more coffee and milk, I got a lorry load.
Probably not child friendly, but nice & quiet at night.
Nice people, & good value, if you're going cheap!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed in lots of b and bs in Blackpool and thus one is basic and brilliant. Rooms clean , fab shower , even shampoo in them. Spotless toilets , happy manager , couldn't do enuff for you . We were there for the Punk festival, came in really late but that wasn't a problem either . I'd definitely stay here again . Only one thing , the bed had a few springs , was a bit Un comfy. But what do you want for the price .

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

I spent there 8 nights and they didn't clean the room and change the sheets any day. Shared bathroom and shower awful. I am use to travel a lot and this was the worst hotel I have ever been. You can hear everything from your room, no intimity. The TV didn't work neither and the tea maker was super dirty. My personal recommendation is: DON'T GO THERE

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Christianvan
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Great little Hotel/B&B, they was very understanding when I called to say in was running late and stayed up till I got their. The room was ok given I was only charged £19 for the night so I can say it's worth the visit.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 July 2016

Had a short stay here for 2 nights,shared bathroom but at £16.50 per night it was well worth it,freeview tv in room and breakfast for £4 supplement.Very clean accommodation and in a prime location across from central pier in a side street.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank gerald f
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Really enjoyed our 1 night stay at this hotel, we were made so welcome and were even bought our first drink at the bar which we thought was a lovely touch. Nice and clean, ideal location, we would highly recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends