All reviewsbottom bunkthanks guysgreat nightshower roomminute walkfeel welcomedown to earthtoastfriendly hotelper nightlovely breakfastfull english breakfaststevepierlandlordtower
Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here last week (myself,wife and our 4yr old grandson),fantastic hotel,very clean room's and lovely friendly owner's. Breakfast was amazing with full English breakfast,cereals and infinate toast along with fresh orange juice,tea n coffee.great location to city centre. Would i stay there again?... definantly.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

The Harwick Hotel was so nice would like to go again, this stuff are so kind friendly nice and had Specht. the bedrooms was so clean very tidy everything was tied it was when we went in the hotel and into the bedroom the showers where tidy everything was tidy toilets clean inside. We would go again to the hotel. The only bad thing was well I'll tell is the bed was 2 squeaky and the room is too small. We would like the rain next Saturday bit bigger on the bed Tonight Week. Ilima commandos. I would give the vote out of 1000 stars if I had to.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

I go to Blackpool a lot and usually go on a budget. Generally you get what you pay for, little money equals dodgey digs. Well ardwick house hotel is different. I paid not mega bucks but got much more in return. Room was spot on , clean and very comfortable. Bathroom was as clean as you can get a bathroom. Breakfast was ace. Worth more than I paid. And to top it all, the owners are such lovely people. This hotel richly deserves the high marks it has on this site. Will I go again ? Try stopping me lol! I've already booked for next month.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

Initially worried about staying here due to the price, arrived and greeted by sue and Steve are more than happy to do anything to make your stay enjoyable.
You get exactly what you pay for and the landlord and lady are a lovely friendly couple.
We were on the top floor which was tiring haha. But we were a mixed age group and all managed the stairs some faster than others.
Breakfast was good for the price. The hotel did the job we needed it to do.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 14, 2017

They did everything to make our stay as comfortable as possible. We where 6 adults and 4 children. We had their breakfast, It was good enough to get you going till after lunch, continantal and English. I wished I could give it a 7 star. Thanks Guys from Alex And Family from China

Room Tip: All rooms are almost the same
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family