All reviews bottom bunk thanks guys great night shower room feel welcome minute walk down to earth toast friendly hotel lovely breakfast full english breakfast pier prom tower
Reviewed September 14, 2017

Booked for 4 days, but had to cut short due to illness of my mate. We just booked room only, so cannot comment on BFast. I was in room 8 and my mate room 12A. Yes rooms basic and could do with sprucing up, etc but it was fine for the money we paid per night. Like other B&B's in the area they offer the best they can for a reasonable price. Yes it could do with a bit of investment, but with 18 rooms once all done they would look as though they could do with doing again. My mate had the pick of either room and he chose 12A. He is a non smoker like myself and he said it was quite strong when trying to sleep. I found that the softner in the linen seemed over powering maybe to hide the smell of smoke ? I feel they should make all rooms non smoking in all hotels, but it wasn't as bad as I have been in France years back. Spoke with the owner at length who is down to earth and pleasant. I think where the B&B is situated is an ideal location with about a 5 minute walk to the Tower. Set back about 3 streets from the front and is quiet. Free parking if you can drop lucky, which we did just up from the B&B. They do have stag and hen parties there sometimes, but it was quiet while I was there. 8 is next to the shower room, but no issue to me with my earplugs in. Yes toilets on floor below with no sink nearby, so sanitary issues. Gel was provided, but you did have to go to your room to wash your hands properly. Issues yes, but worth the money so I have to give it a 4/5 because I always look for plus points rather than bad points. Would stay again if the B&B was not in Blackpool.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Visited with my 2 small children their dad couldn't come and just as well. The room wasn't big enough for myself a 2 year old and a baby! I found the service absolutely disgraceful never have I been to a place where management or staff would stand and watch while you run up and down stairs with bags a toddler and a baby even the 4 steps down from the b&b I was offered no help at all just left to it! The bed was the worst bed I'd ever slept in It was a camp double springs everywhere and the mattress was lumpy. My two year old slept in the bottom bunk without any issues but the cot they provided for my 5 month old I wouldn't let my cat sleep in never mind my baby so he slept in the lumpy double cabin bed with me. If I had known the hotel was a smoking allowed establishment I never would of taken my children there that needs to be pointed out to anyone who books as it wasn't to me. Ok so the bathroom or the toilet cupboard as i called it was filthy it resembled a cupboard where I keep my hoover at home covered in cob webs dirty toilet just awful and another thing that needs pointing out to potential guests It was between peeing myself or leaving a toddler and a baby alone in a room so I could run downstairs and use the toilet. Following morning my son had lost his socks I bent down to look under the bed and the clumps of dust were disgusting it obviously hasn't been hoovered in quite some time! Breakfast was just ok. Good location but I will never return it cost £38 for 1 night and I'm sorry it wasn't worth that as I've stayed in B&Bs for the same amount and they have been fantastic.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here last week (myself,wife and our 4yr old grandson),fantastic hotel,very clean room's and lovely friendly owner's. Breakfast was amazing with full English breakfast,cereals and infinate toast along with fresh orange juice,tea n coffee.great location to city centre. Would i stay there again?... definantly.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

The Harwick Hotel was so nice would like to go again, this stuff are so kind friendly nice and had Specht. the bedrooms was so clean very tidy everything was tied it was when we went in the hotel and into the bedroom the showers where tidy everything was tidy toilets clean inside. We would go again to the hotel. The only bad thing was well I'll tell is the bed was 2 squeaky and the room is too small. We would like the rain next Saturday bit bigger on the bed Tonight Week. Ilima commandos. I would give the vote out of 1000 stars if I had to.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

I go to Blackpool a lot and usually go on a budget. Generally you get what you pay for, little money equals dodgey digs. Well ardwick house hotel is different. I paid not mega bucks but got much more in return. Room was spot on , clean and very comfortable. Bathroom was as clean as you can get a bathroom. Breakfast was ace. Worth more than I paid. And to top it all, the owners are such lovely people. This hotel richly deserves the high marks it has on this site. Will I go again ? Try stopping me lol! I've already booked for next month.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo