“A very enjoyable weekend”
Review of St. Chads Hotel

and 1 more site!
St. Chads Hotel
Ranked #42 of 73 Hotels in Blackpool
Reviewed 14 March 2012

This was our firs visit to st chad.
it was pigon weekend in january and i would like to say a big thank you to all the staff for making my wife and myself feel very welcome.
My wife is not very well at this time so one nite she only stayd in the bar for one hour then went up to her room but i stayd in the bar and was made feel very welcome by dj dave bear.
who did a excelent variety show as well as the girl and the boys on the bar.
the room was very nice food was lovely. fiona in the dining room was very helpful.
Carl and will who work their ane nice its a great place thank you to all the staff and management.

• Stayed: January 2012
3  Thank mrmossie

Reviewed 24 January 2012

Went to Blackpool for a wee break. Stayed at this lovely hotel. Everything about it was perfect .Rooms lovely and clean and warm .Breakfast was great and there was a good choice .Great entertainment on the night I stayed there. Would definetly return.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank jadela5
Reviewed 27 November 2011

Ive just come back from St Chads after spending a few days there for Turkey and Tincle weekend . As soon as I walked in the receptionist welcomed me with a lovely greeting and a smile to match , Well to tell you the truth , this is my 16th year stopping at StChads and it has been home from home , and nothing is to much trouble . This hotel is perfect for me and I wouldnt go anywhere else . Every morning as you walk in the dinning room you are welcomed by very pleasant staff to your table , and the menu is great and plenty to choose from even if you have any special requests , and the food is brilliant and the evening meal is also brilliant and again a good choice of menu . The bedrooms are always very clean and always got a homely feeling , and I must not forget that housekeeping is also brilliant , and nothing is to much trouble , from extra items for your room . I would also like to mention that the Management team , are always willing to help and to make sure that you are happy with the service that you are getting , And I will be back next year . Infact I cant wait for my 20TH year stopping at St Chads . To every member of staff keep up the the high standards , well done .

Room Tip: My tip is whatever room you get , it feels like that you are at home .
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank SimonS41Chesterfield
Reviewed 13 November 2011

Stayed here for a night. Arrived late and they had rooms available. Got a twin room on the first floor. Room was a bit small but was extremely clean. The bathroom was spotless and the tv worked perfectly.

Lots of tea and coffee in the room but no biscuits. I like biscuits.

We asked at reception if we could see the sea from our room, we were told to hang out of the window and crane our necks to the side. Fantastic.

Breakfast was perfect. Juice, cereal and a double full English.

All in all a good value, clean hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank Matt P
Reviewed 8 November 2011

I seriously cannot fault this hotel in any way, they are extremely nice here and you get treated like family! The entertainment is fantastic and the food is delicious! The bar is always very well stocked and the staff are the best people we've ever met, they are so nice! This hotel is warm and homely and is a very good place to take children, babies, and toddlers as they also have a little play area with lots of toys for them to play with! This hotel is the cleanest hotel you will ever come across with everything being clean to the bed sheets, towels, curtains, and carpets, it smells so fresh! All the staff here do absolutely everything they possible can to make your holiday the best! We popped in to this hotel on our way back from the town centre as we wanted a brochure for the next time we came, but the lovely lady told us to come in and have a look around and also offered us tea and coffee, my dad was waiting outside as the pushchair had loads of shopping bags on it we asked him to come in but he said he would wait there, so me and my mum looked around and it was a lovely place and as we walked back to reception the lady had brought my dad and the baby in! She really was so nice! We then sat down and drank our tea/coffee, and we told the lady about our unpleasant stay at the Cornhill hotel, and how they were really horrible people and were certainly not baby friendly, well she later came back with a room key and offered us a free night with them at the St Chads hotel including breakfast, we were so happy! This hotel really is one in a million and it made our holiday in Blackpool one to remember, and it also made my dad's birthday 10 times better! We've booked to return here on the 2nd of December and we cannot wait! We will never be able to thank all the staff enough at this hotel and we will not go anywhere else but the St Chads hotel from now on! So thank you all so much for everything you have done for us we appreciate it so much!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank GeorginaaJadex
Reviewed 7 November 2011

we had a good weekend break at st chads nice staff good food clean rooms fair priced drinks .not like most hotels who take your money then charge you exccesive prices at the bar we will return

Room Tip: sea veiw top floor quiet
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2011

my daughter booked us in for a surprise for mothers day...and it was great....nice room wonderful food and a friendly bar man...he even gave us extra milk for our drinks in the room...would defo go again!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family