See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 6, 2016

Just come back from this hotel! and I can honestly say I'll never stay again for many reasons such as creaky hallways floor , tiny hallways (tiny as in very slim to get through ) my room clearly needed a lot doing to it as well as it being a very tiny box room with a hard bed such as burnt,marks on radiator marks on walls the side light (above the bed ) didn't work I was charged £38 (not including breakfast ) and I can honestly say that it wasn't worth the money and as for the "recepitionst" (not sure if owner) wasn't very cheery

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank emilyjade223311
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

My partner booked this hotel for a weekend away.

Lovely friendly staff. Room was clean.
We had a sea view room which was great. Breakfast was good too.

Enjoyed stay here. Will defo be using again in the future.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Positves: Good location, good parking, nice big room, friendly staff and the breakfast was good.

Negatives: cracked window, Windows were covered in paint, the shower was rubbish and the door was broken. Few little diy jobs needed doing.we asked for an iron an was told we would jave to come down to the kids games room an use it there.bit of a pain and a little embarrassing ironing in front of a load of kids. It was a bit over priced with the extras but we had a good stay and would go back.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2016

we have just spent a weekend at this hotel and we had a very enjoyable break the hotel is in a very good location and we had a parking space which was a bonus ,we stayed in room six which was a little bit small but more than adequate for our needs the decor was a little dated but we only used the room mainly to sleep i always take ear plugs to any hotel so noise is never an issue for me trying to sleep the staff were always very helpfull and the breakfast which cost five pounds each was excellent i paid forty pounds per night for august i thought that was good value and yes i would go back again to this hotel .ignore some of the negative reviews about this hotel ,in my opinion this people just like to moan about everything

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2016

We stayed for 1 night and felt the room was small and basic, but was adequate for our needs. The room was excellent value for money including an all you can eat hot and cold breakfast.

I would stay again, as its within walking distance to all tourist attractions such as trams, arcades, markets, shops and of course, the Blackpool Tower (which we could see from our room!)

Would I stay here again, yes. Cheap and Cheerful and I knew exactly what I was getting. No airs or graces, but friendly and polite staff. For £25 per person per night including breakfast, its a great central stay.

Room tip: Clean towels and bed linen provided as well as tea and coffee making facilities.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family