See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

Budget hotel in an excellent location near to the tower and town centre. We had a small double room that was small! Small bed, small shower and not a lot of space to move but good value for money and free parking. When all you want to do is sleep there it does the job. All you can eat breakfast for a fiver and cheap bar prices complete the value for money. A bit dated but all in all not a bad experience. Would return.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

People have posted about the staff been rude and the hotel not being modern for me i loved it I only went for one night didn't choose to have breakfast all though it was only a fiver for a buffet breakfast (bargain!) I didn't want posh and luxury as that is for places like London and Manchester I wanted quiet and cosy and for me that's what it was stayed in room 28 as I walked through the door I was greeted by a man and lady who were very polite got given directions to my room and told there was a lift and shown the breakfast sign in case I hadn't noticed it. The only one problem I had was my shower didn't heat up I could of had a cold one if I wanted but chose not to I didn't complain it wasn't going to be the ritz for £55 a night room was average size and the bathroom was tiny but it done the job would definitely go there again

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank stuart royston G
Reviewed October 2, 2016

What a disgusting mess, the hotel smelled wicked,room was tiny, dated, in need of a total wipeout.1 pillow per person and to top it all single beds for a married couple, tv only allowed Magic fm Won't be staying there again all this for the sum of £55 and that didn't include breakfast ( thank god).

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank molliejane15
Reviewed September 21, 2016

Just spent the week end in this Hotel. Had a three bedded room 1 double and 2 singles. We were three females so not a big problem, but wouldnt have though it would not have been big enough for a family. A very tired hotel in need of a large face lift. we were given two bath towels and 1 hand towels between us. To be fair i asked for a extra bath towel and was given one, but if you wanted extra towels you were charged. No entertainment was available. There was a hair drier in the room but had been deemed unsafe three month ago. I must say the breakfast was excellent no complaints about that plenty of choice and was hot. The breakfast staff were very friendly, but reception could have been more welcoming. The hotel was only about 10 mins from sea front. and the same from the tower. so pretty central.

Room Tip: We were on 2nd floor lift available we had a back view not inviting at all.very quiet hotel..
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank pat_davidson
Reviewed September 6, 2016

Just come back from this hotel! and I can honestly say I'll never stay again for many reasons such as creaky hallways floor , tiny hallways (tiny as in very slim to get through ) my room clearly needed a lot doing to it as well as it being a very tiny box room with a hard bed such as burnt,marks on radiator marks on walls the side light (above the bed ) didn't work I was charged £38 (not including breakfast ) and I can honestly say that it wasn't worth the money and as for the "recepitionst" (not sure if owner) wasn't very cheery

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo