6,588 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here last week for a night with friends and family and I was so glad it was only for one night . The hotel looks awful from the outside and is absolutely filthy , there is fag butts and dirty nappies floating around the check in area !! I found myself cleaning mess up on the hallway which obviously had been left there for days . Our bed was broken and was hand prints all up our walls !! I just don't understand why this hotel is not caring , it really could have the potential to be a nice hotel if it had a complete refurb !!!! The only nice things are is there is a quite beach just in front of the hotel and the room was a good temperature .

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Kelly H
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel on 8th September 2017 when I saw the room they gave us it was one of worse room I have ever seen. I was so shocked to see a very dirty sock on fire alarm on the ceiling and the room was not that clean either. I when back to the the reception staff to report the state of the room and they gaved us another room which was worse than the first one. Needless to say I didn't stay at that hotel. So disappointed with Norbreck Castle Hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maps500
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

Where do I begin.....I have seen better nursing homes. The state of the car park was nothing like what was on their web site. Rooms were dirty and smelled of tobacco. The smoke alarm was covered with a dirty socks. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone . I wish health and safety would pay a visit. I think it should be knocked down and rebuilt.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank seamusocleirigh
Reviewed September 11, 2017

It is a Budget Hotel but you really get what you pay for, the rooms we have had have always been clean, with comfortable beds which have the linen changed daily, which is more than a lot of far more expensive hotels don't do. It is so convenient to get into Blackpool as the tram stop is right outside.Also there is plenty of free parking if you travel by car. Thanks to the staff who are friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 11, 2017

The smell of cigs and the dumps and burning filters at the doorway says it all, once in the room we had guests a spiders web on the ceiling, the floor was filthy, the draw fronts come off when opened and 3 bed casters inside along with Ena Sharples hair pins, the bathroom is growing its own mould and i wouldn't even attempt to stand on the bathmat, had to laugh at the once a pond hole in the car park with a sign saying no swimming, well there was milk cartons, boxes, bags and even a dirty baby's nappy floating, sorry even the seagulls wouldn't want to chance it, This so called hotel is so run down which TLC couldn't sort it required a bulldozer, how this place is even open is beyond me

Stayed: September 2017