6,591 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

Hotel is good, food 100% had lovely evening meal a good choice. Breakfast also good lots of choice. Room was clean. Tea , coffee . Kettle in the room. Free parking. the bus and trams stopped outside hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 303heather
Reviewed September 18, 2017

I cant say much more .... really, if this is all that is available then I would suggest staying at home or sleeping in the car!
This was without doubt the worst hotel room I have been in, with the exception of the first room they offered which was beyond description.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jim_loves_travelling
Reviewed September 18, 2017

We had a 2 night stay here for a rock n roll event. The ballroom and dance floor were excellent and we had a really good time. However, the hotel is really bad! The rooms are tired and a bit grubby. The view from the window was awful, an abandoned wheelbarrow and piles of rubbish. We couldn't see the view that well though as the windows were so dirty. I would guess it has been years since they were cleaned. Good points - Linen was clean. Bed was comfortable. Room was warm. Shower was good and plenty of hot water. Staff were all polite and friendly. Breakfast was very good. Dinner was noting special but plenty of choice and tasty.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
5  Thank doncastercritic
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

We have just returned from staying one night in this hotel. I booked this hotel with reluctance after reading some of the reviews, I didn't think it could possibly be that bad- but it was. On checking in there was a woman complaining about the mould and dirty sheets in her family room. On entering our family room I was very apprehensive. The bed sheets were clean as was the bathroom, so we made do as I knew there was no vacancies in any of the other hotels I'd looked at. The whole hotel needs a complete overhaul and cleaning from top to bottom. I certainly would not recommend this hotel to anyone!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank will0w1969
Reviewed September 16, 2017

rooms not as advertised, dark and miserable, could not see out of windows they were filthy, tissues on floor, bathroom basin and toilet were dirty, if we had not been on a coach break and drove we would save went home. food was good,

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple