We have stayed in a number of Britannia hotels before so knew what to expect.
The Norbrek Castle is a large hotel, just passed Bispham. It is right on the sea front. The car park is quite large (one of the biggest we've seen).
Check in is 3.30 (we arrived early & whilst we were not able to get into the room, we were able to fill out the check-in form so at 3.30 we got our key straight away). We had a seaview room on the 3rd floor in the Balmoral wing. The room was clean and tidy and very warm. It got the sun all day and the floodlights lit it up at night.
The room was of a reasonable size.
Staff were nice and friendly.
We had a bed and breakfast package. Breakfast was buffet style. The food was nice.
There is a tram stop and a bus stop right outside, which made getting about easy bearing in mind the hotel is a short ride outside of Blackpool itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Norbreck Castle Hotel is a fun and vibrant enviroment especially at weekends and during holiday periods. The Hotel overlooks the seafront on the North Shore, and is close to Blackpools' major attractions and entertainment. This stunning Castle like hotel offers a warm welcome to the famous Seaside Resort of Blackpool.The hotel has 480 bedrooms, many with sea views that offer a comfortable and relaxing stay. All tastefully decorated, rooms are en-suite and offer TV, Telephone, Hairdryer and Tea & Coffee making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Norbreck Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Norbreck Castle Blackpool
- Norbreck Hotel
- Hotel Norbreck Castle
- Norbreck Castle Hotel Blackpool
- Castle Hotel Norbreck