All reviews next year ironing board little extras the hotel is clean tea and coffee lovely couple room was spotless cannot fault toast other guests stay there again graham horlicks dryer telly tower weekend
Reviewed September 26, 2016

lovely clean homely hotel....just returned from a weekend stay and have to say this was a lovely place to stay nothing was too much trouble.... we were three women aged between 27 and 57 our rooms were beautiful with the bathroom stocked with everything you need...also a good selection of teas coffee etc, good quality bedding and towels ....breakfast and evening meal was always fresh and hot made special by a very good waiter (Steven) who was very comical, friendly, and hardworking and had us in fits of laughter with his antics he made our stay very enjoyable well done Mr H we would highly recommend this establishment

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Diane W, Owner at The Arabella, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2016

Hi Ladies, I am so glad you enjoyed your break with us, and the food was to your liking, Steve can be entertaining at times, and I understand what the letter H stands for now, both having the the same surname, hope to see you next year.

Reviewed September 18, 2016

Me and my husband stayed here this weekend cant fault this hotel Diane and graham were great hosts food excellent room immaculate we normally go for bed and breackfast but other guests said evening meals were great so had diner included was lovely

Room Tip: Any room is good
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

Just had a lovely stay at The Arabella..first class food and plenty of it too. Hotel is kept immaculate ..Diane and Graham the owners made me feel very welcome ..close to shops and winter gardens..will definitely stay again .

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Diane W, Owner at The Arabella, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2016

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we enjoyed having you and hope to see you again as you are most welcome. Diane & Graham

Reviewed August 26, 2016

When visiting Blackpool, I firmly believe that a stay in a tradition B and B is essential. I came across The Arabella by accident and I am so glad I did. A quality place to stay, lovely rooms, all amenities provided and all topped off by a lovely breakfast. Tea and coffee are available all day, and anything else you might need is no trouble - just ask. The owners clearly have very high standards and work very hard to maintain them. A safe was included in the price of the room which was a big plus for us and our friends who had travelled from the US. The finer things have been taken care of and the effort is clear.Above all else, the price per night is incredibly reasonable considering the quality of the stay. My husband and I will certainly be staying here again. I took several leaflets and cards to distribute to friends and family. I look forward to returning again soon.

Room Tip: Room 9 has the view of the entire street.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katie L
Diane W, Owner at The Arabella, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

Hi Kathryn I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and took time to right a review, as we do work hard behind the seances to make our guests feel welcome, and you know that you are welcome to revisit anytime, hopefully for longer next time. take care.

Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

Another lovely stay at Arabella . Went to Blackpool for the Darts . Great location only 5 mins walk to Winter Gardens. Lovely couple that own it and really friendly. Breakfast excellent plenty of choice. Has a small bar which is great after a long walk to pleasure beach.
Look forward to another visit

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank reedyd

Thank you for your kind review, your most welcome and hope to see you again.