All reviews tram stop pleasure beach sea view couldn't do enough family room tea and coffee making facilities location is ideal on arrival bigger room cooked fresh clean towels night break visiting blackpool bunk beds great weekend a lovely stay full english breakfast
Reviewed May 2, 2015 via mobile

Stayed with my bf in April, it was my birthday present from him as id never been to Blackpool. Staff were so friendly and helpful and the room was cosy, perfect for our two night stay. Thank you, I wish I hadn't been choked with cold to enjoy weekend more but we plan to be back!!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank lm583
Reviewed January 10, 2015 via mobile

Stayed August 2014; two couples and 5 kids 11yo, 8yo, 7yo, 2 4yo.
Had a fantastic time in Blackpool over three days staying at the Waldorf for 2 nights. We found the staff helpful, knowledgeable and genuinely interested in our stay with them. The evenings spent in the bar of an evening were surprisingly the highlight of our stay - good conversation and banter with the staff. Wholeheartedly recommend as also breakfast was wonderful- staff accommodated our fussy requirements to a T!!

Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank Gurinder D
Reviewed October 22, 2014

My husband and I booked into the Waldorf hotel on Friday 17th October 2014 for two nights to see the lights.
The staff were wonderful very open, helpful and genuine to help. I would give them 100% for that.
The room was clean and tidy and met our needs.
I would definitely book again.
Thank you so much for a wonderful weekend, keep up the good work.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sue G
Reviewed October 20, 2014 via mobile

We booked the waldorf last minute for a one night stay. When we had just set off I received a call asking what time we would arrive and was told over the phone b/fast wasn't included. We were disappointed as thought for the price this would have included breakfast. The room was small but clean. The host was friendly although when we came to check out the next morning reception was closed which left us leaving our keys on the desk. I found this a bit impersonal. Wouldn't return on the basis no breakfast

• Stayed: October 2014
3  Thank lizabetho3
Reviewed October 19, 2014 via mobile

Just got back from a two night break at this hotel, we were a family of nine with 2 autistic children. When we arrived we were greeted by Tom who was very very helpful and pleasant, our check in was smooth and quick. All of our rooms was spacious and very clean. There is a nice bar that has a variety of drinks, and a lovely seating area that overlooks the promenade. We was always greeted by Steve or Tom in reception who were always happy to help and give us ideas of places to visit. The breakfast in the morning is well worth paying, all I can say is compliments to the chef, you did an amazing job feeding just nine of us never mind the other guests top class service. There is plenty of food to go around.

Ignore all the bad reviews, you get what you pay for. If you want posh and five star then save up and go abroad.

If you want to go to Blackpool on a budget and expect great service, then book this hotel.

A big thank you to Steve and Tom, toms sister and the chef for welcoming us on our stay, keep up the good work.

Will definitely be returning next year

Kind regards
Mr and Mrs Walker

Ps don't forget to us a croissant, lol

Stayed: October 2014