All reviewstram stoppleasure beachsea viewgreat hotelfamily roomtoastbreakfast was excellentfull englishpool tablewould stay againnext yearchoice of cerealssingle roomcooked breakfasttea coffee making facilitiesyogurtlast minute booking
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We stayed here for 1 night just before the Easter break and I cannot fault it at all. The staff we friendly and helpful and the hotel manager went over and above to make sure everything was ok.
The breakfast staff we lovely and couldn't do enough for us.
we stayed with 2 children ages 6 and 1 and they were also made to feel welcome and were offered a full English breakfast each!
I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

The staff here were 10/10. We stayed 2 nights and were made feel very welcome by both sets of staff. The rooms were as the pictures show and were spotless. It was only a 5/10 minute walk to pleasure beach and there was a tram stop direct across from the hotel if you wanted to go anywhere further. Much recommend and we will definitely book again the next time we’re down.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Alan B
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

We have been going to this hotel for the last seven years as a big group . We are always well looked after and the breakfast and endless teas and toast is a big plus for my husband . It now has a management team in and it seems to be working as well as it did whilst run by the owners . It is a budget hotel but we have continued to use this hotel because of its friendly staff , clean warm rooms , and great breakfasts . We had only one evening here this time but going back after an exhausting day we were very well looked after by the bar manager .

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Arrived at the hotel early and the lady let us in our room as it was ready room was lovely and clean and had a great view on the sea and pleasure beach will always stay here when visiting blackpool :)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2018

I really had no preference where to stay in Blackpool when looking for a room for last weekend. But decided on The Colwyn as I hadn’t stayed in that part for years but what a great choice. The hotels location is ideal for the Pleasure Beach although the quieter end and with the tram stop right outside for those who do want to venture further afield.
Although I only booked a single room it was plenty big enough for 1 person with ample facilities for all including en suite shower. The cooked breakfast was lovely and hot and excellent choice of cereals juices etc. The hotel bar also had a very good choice of drinks and was spotlessly clean as indeed was everywhere else in the hotel.
I would also like to add that although I travelled on the train which was only a 5 minute
walk away from the Pleasure Beach train station there was lots or free car parking spaces at the hotel. Since arriving home I have already started planning my next visit
and this will now be my 1st choice having previously stayed all over Blackpool.
Finally I would just like to add a special mention to Linzi who made my stay so enjoyable
that I felt I had to put pen to paper.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo