All reviews tram stop tea coffee my partner lovely hotel sea front cooked breakfast full english blackpool centre main attractions food was lovely great value for money night stay stayed for two nights a lovely stay long weekend pool table yogurt
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

We had a fantastic time ;room was clean;tea coffee was provided;breakfast was first class ;the most impressive thing about this hotel wew the staff ;nothing was too much trouble;and alison went the extra mile when she found out it was my husbands birthday: put banners in the room and did a card ;highly recommend ;definately go back keith &sue

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

Great hotel, friendly staff, staff couldnt do enough for myself & bf. They offered us a family room on ground floor (as my bf has disabilities) but upgraded us to super kingsize room,with lovely sea views. Breakfast was lovely & was very clean The staff were very helpful as well. Booked up to go again next year.
Thank you very much Alison, c u nxt year

Date of stay: September 2017
1  Thank elaine_cassidy09
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Great bargain hotel. Room nice and clean and quiet on a night. Staff really friendly. Breakfast was good. No issues during our stay. We will be returning. Excellent value for money. Tram stop 100 metres from the hotel. Pubs and takeaways close by. 10 minutes on tram to get to Blackpool centre.

Room tip: Our room on the other side of the main road was very quiet.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alison A, Manager at Leverdale Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

So pleased you enjoyed your stay !!
Look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Blackpool
Kind regards
Alison

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

Lifts to all floors no evening meal not this week the lift was one person only I am still recovering from the fall I had when lift stopped on our floor opened door and triped and fell as it had stopped 4inches lower than the floor leavle breakfast had to ask for glasses for fruit juice then there was a 40 minute wait before we were asked for what we wanted by time it came the pot of tea was cold the room was basic a 15 inch monitre for a TV that was controlled by the main computer they gave us two keys one for the front door and one for the room but the front door key was no good as when the doors were locked they had a 4or 5 inch bit of metal that slipped in like a bolt good points there were few there beds were passable the linen was clean the bar was not very well stocked not that I was asking for much some fresh orange and lemonade they new I was there from Friday till Monday and they ran out of orange and they went down to the kitchen and brought up the orange in a carton that they put out for breakfast it was like drinking lemonade with a hint of orange it was disgusting spoke to some of the guests and they said that they wouldn't be back and with that I will close by saying that I will never be back in the leverdale even if it was free a very irritated customer

Date of stay: September 2017
2  Thank Betty C
Alison A, Manager at Leverdale Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

It Certainly does nothing for morale when you see reviews like this ,thankfully we do not see this often, It appears we tried to help you best way possible and you appeared extremely grateful at the time ,I supposed that's why the staff are shocked at your review.
the orange weather its a bottle or carton either are fresh used the same suppler for years never a complaint till now.

Your key is for the main door-not the door with the ramp. The staff were tipped well that weekend and owners were bought many boxes of chocolate. As it was the Scottish holidays and so busy ,most people were understanding.
The lift is small has had a lot of money spent on it, however used correctly its prefect.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

We took our grandsons here for three nights loved it and would most definitely go and stay here again, staff were friendly and very helpful, food was lovely. The family room we had 7d was lovely and clean. May I also say thank you to Alison for accommodating a extra room for my daughter and her husband who were on their honeymoon. Would we all come back well it's a big YES from all of us. Thank you again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Alison A, Owner at Leverdale Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

So pleased you enjoyed your stay, its means a lot you took the time to review the hotel.
See you again