Kingscliff Hotel
US$93
US$84
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Clifton Court Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$73
US$67
US$68
PremierInn.com
All reviewsperfect locationpauline johnoctober half termrooms are comfortablemini fridgeironing boardyogurttea coffee facilitiesblackpool towerminute walkcouple of nightscooked breakfastnext yearmy partnerlandladytvhairdryer
Reviewed October 25, 2011

hi went to this hotel for annual meeting in april very clean great breakfast john and pauline are the best hosts ever good food clean rooms

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank bizzyinn
Reviewed August 19, 2011

We have just spent 4 days at the Kingscliff and we were delighted with our room which was spotless also Pauline made my husband and I very welcome and her breakfast was great we would recommend Kingscliff for a great Hotel near all the attractions.
June & Geoff Winstanley.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2009

we had a great time will be going back soon pauline and john so nice told us best places too go food was good hotel not too far away it has a pub great larger the rooms are clean and not too small

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2009

stayed at kingscliff for weekend with my husband and 4 year old son my son has milk intolerance and pauline and john could not do enough to help us it was a really clean an d tidy hotel very close to shops and arcades .
breakfast was lovely very fast and fresh even givin little fridge for room to keep josh rice milk in pauline and john bent over backwards to help
we will defenitly be returning this year
ideal carpark at back of hotel saved money on parking

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2008

When we arrived we were met by John and Pauline, we were 2 ladies travelling together. We were early and apologised for this but John said there was not a problem and we checked in with Pauline.

I was amazed by being given a lecture! I am 42 and never in all my time of travel been told on arrival 'no men are allowed back in the hotel and they only booked couples and familys and to be aware of noise levels on returning home'. To be told NO MEN allowed back I was insulted, I spoke with Pauline in advance of the booking and explained it was 2 ladies on a girlie shopping day and night out! I was made to feel I was there for one reason only.

On a good note the hotel was very clean, very modern but freezing at night!!

John was most helpful and very friendly and an excellant host. There is parking at the front and is very central perfect to get to all shops, theatre's and bars.

Excellant hotel for a central base.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank vodkasue