Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience The Blackpool Tower Circus
from US$16.70
from US$10.24
from US$13.50
from US$16.70
2,977 results
All reviews mooky and mr boo high wire face painting water finale all ages front row family entertainment two hours second half well worth the money great entertainment whole family merlin passes value for money blackpool tower my partner great value
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed in the Blackpool tower circus. Went with my young family expecting good things especially as it’s an iconic show - however it was utterly appalling. We were sitting in the circle and the sound was so bad we couldn’t hear what the clowns were saying so all the jokes fell flat.
The acts were few and far between - and when they did come on they were distinctly average
No tight rope walkers , no Ariel flyers , nothing mesmerising- just really dull clowns who were on far too long with terrible jokes, bad sound, terrible production and nothing impressive at all
Really confused as to how this is Blackpool’s famous circus. My children wanted to leave they were so bored
I really don’t recommend this but hope they improve their show so that they can return to the success of their glory days

3  Thank Debbie A
TheBlackpoolTower, Guest Relations Assistant at The Blackpool Tower Circus, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Hello Debbie

Thank you for taking the time to review the Blackpool Tower Circus

I'm sorry to hear you thought the circus was disappointing, At the Blackpool Tower our main goal is to deliver memorable experiences to our guests and we therefore constantly look for ways to improve. If you would like to get in touch with us via our website ( https://support.theblackpooltower.com/hc/en-us/requests/new ) one of our guest services team will discuss this with you.

Kind Regards

Reviewed April 4, 2018

when I stayed in blackpool last august with the grandchildren I asked them if they would like to go to the circus in the tower.they had never been to a circus before and were amazed.absolutely surperb

Date of experience: August 2017

Hello,

Thank you for your review.

I am thrilled to hear that you and your grand children loved the Blackpool Tower Circus show last year.

The Blackpool Tower Circus presents a wealth of magnificent talent as well as Britain’s favourite clowns and we are pleased to see that our guests have an amazing time with us!

We hope to see you again soon for this years Circus!

Kind regards

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We had ringside seats which were well worth the extra cost. Took us back to great childhood memories. Simply loved it.

Date of experience: March 2018

Hello,

Thank you for your wonderful review of the Blackpool Tower Circus!

I'm really pleased to see that you had such a good time with us; we hope you will join us again for next season’s circus!

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

This is our 3rd visit to the circus bringing different friends or family with a Merlin friends and family ticket purchased for them, and this is the first time I've felt I wasted money on their ticket and our vip upgrade seats.

The show no longer has acrobats, no trapeze, no guy walking upside down with no restraint, no tight rope... In general no acts! It seems they have picked up some very poor "filling" acts and no real substance to the show anymore, the only acts they do have repeat the same tricks from different angles, here's looking at the guy flipping onto the shoulders of the other guy in three different directions......

Mooky still as funny as ever Mr boo the same as always, but even the two of them seemed to have to try and fill the show.

Please bring back actual acts for the show :(

1  Thank Thewhitfords

Hello

I am disappointed to see that you did not enjoy the new 2018 Circus. If you want to get in touch with us with more detailed comments and suggestions please feel free to do so via our website; only with your feedback we can improve your experience!

Kind Regards

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Visited this with my 11 year old during our recent Easter visit to Blackpool. I have been to a few circus and have to say this is the best circus I have seen. Great breathtaking performances !!!

Hi Fozia

Thank you for taking the time to review the Blackpool Tower Circus.

I am pleased to hear that you had a great day with us. We aim to give every guest a memorable experience and it’s great to hear that our team delivered that with you.

We hope to see you again soon; remember we have 4 other attractions waiting for you!

Kind regards,