“I really wouldn’t waste your money....”

The Blackpool Tower Circus
Book In Advance
More Info
US$10.61*
and up
The Blackpool Tower Ballroom Admission Ticket
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us for the UK's biggest and best Circus with amazing acts from all over the globe! Astonishing acrobats, dare-devil stunts and hilarious comedy antics make this the must see show for 2016! Fantastic fun, amazing feats, book now!
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We travelled to Blackpool on Tuesday 3rd April for a day out with friends and we had young children with us from the ages of 3-10. We went to the Dungeons and then to the top of the tower, can honestly say they were fantastic. We had a great time.

We then had booked in the Circus for 4pm, we was most looking forward to the circus, so we thought it would end the day nicely. How wrong was we!!
I couldn’t actually say that it was a circus. I’d say it was more of a bad comedy sketch with dancing performances. We was so disappointed. The children started to get bored and restless and just wanted to leave. We felt really bad just walking out so we waited until the interval and then we left. I definitely wouldn’t say it was a circus at all and felt really disappointed. I would advise to spend your money on something else :(

2  Thank KirstynWag
TheBlackpoolTower, Guest Relations Assistant at The Blackpool Tower Circus, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Hello

Firstly, I am glad that you had a great time at the Dungeons and The Tower eye!

However, I am really disappointed to see that you did not enjoy the 2018 Circus show. If you would like to get in touch with us via our website one of our guest services team will discuss this with you.

Dannielle

Write a ReviewReviews (2,861)
All reviews
in 40 reviews
"great value"
in 35 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed in the Blackpool tower circus. Went with my young family expecting good things especially as it’s an iconic show - however it was utterly appalling. We were sitting in the circle and the sound was so bad we couldn’t hear what the clowns were saying so all the jokes fell flat.
The acts were few and far between - and when they did come on they were distinctly average
No tight rope walkers , no Ariel flyers , nothing mesmerising- just really dull clowns who were on far too long with terrible jokes, bad sound, terrible production and nothing impressive at all
Really confused as to how this is Blackpool’s famous circus. My children wanted to leave they were so bored
I really don’t recommend this but hope they improve their show so that they can return to the success of their glory days

3  Thank Debbie A

Hello Debbie

Thank you for taking the time to review the Blackpool Tower Circus

I'm sorry to hear you thought the circus was disappointing, At the Blackpool Tower our main goal is to deliver memorable experiences to our guests and we therefore constantly look for ways to improve. If you would like to get in touch with us via our website ( https://support.theblackpooltower.com/hc/en-us/requests/new ) one of our guest services team will discuss this with you.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

when I stayed in blackpool last august with the grandchildren I asked them if they would like to go to the circus in the tower.they had never been to a circus before and were amazed.absolutely surperb

Hello,

Thank you for your review.

I am thrilled to hear that you and your grand children loved the Blackpool Tower Circus show last year.

The Blackpool Tower Circus presents a wealth of magnificent talent as well as Britain’s favourite clowns and we are pleased to see that our guests have an amazing time with us!

We hope to see you again soon for this years Circus!

Kind regards

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We had ringside seats which were well worth the extra cost. Took us back to great childhood memories. Simply loved it.

Hello,

Thank you for your wonderful review of the Blackpool Tower Circus!

I'm really pleased to see that you had such a good time with us; we hope you will join us again for next season’s circus!

Kind regards,

See more reviews
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

This is our 3rd visit to the circus bringing different friends or family with a Merlin friends and family ticket purchased for them, and this is the first time I've felt I wasted money on their ticket and our vip upgrade seats.

The show no longer has acrobats, no trapeze, no guy walking upside down with no restraint, no tight rope... In general no acts! It seems they have picked up some very poor "filling" acts and no real substance to the show anymore, the only acts they do have repeat the same tricks from different angles, here's looking at the guy flipping onto the shoulders of the other guy in three different directions......

Mooky still as funny as ever Mr boo the same as always, but even the two of them seemed to have to try and fill the show.

Please bring back actual acts for the show :(

1  Thank Thewhitfords

Hello

I am disappointed to see that you did not enjoy the new 2018 Circus. If you want to get in touch with us with more detailed comments and suggestions please feel free to do so via our website; only with your feedback we can improve your experience!