“Saturday Evening Meal”

Bodega Cantina
Get food delivered
Ranked #13 of 1,275 Restaurants in Leicester
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Description: Welcome to Leicester's only independent South American restaurant. Bodega is located in the centre of Leicester and prides itself on great tasting fresh food, excellent customer service and a superb drinks menu. Our food covers Mexican as well as Argentinian, Peruvian, Chilean and Brazilian dishes. Our drinks menu is one of the most comprehensive in the city with a great range of fresh cocktails, South American bottled beers and wines.
Reviewed October 11, 2021

Had a lovely meal here on Saturday evening. Our server introduced herself as Lianne and was absolutely lovely even though I don't think I saw her stop the entire time we were there! The restaurant was full and the staff were clearly busy but she was super friendly and took time to check in on us, take extra drinks orders and recommend food. Range of food (including vegan options) really good and the portions are incredibly filling. Booking online was simple and I would definitely recommend doing this on a Saturday evening. I got a confirmation email within a couple of hours as well as a reminder email. Had a great time and would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: October 2021
BnTVenues, Marketing at Bodega Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2021

Hi Geem,

I'm so glad to hear you had such a good time at Bodega, and thank you for your recommendation. I'll pass on your kind words to Lianne!

George

Write a reviewReviews (666)

Reviewed October 8, 2021

Food was terrific and the customer service from Jake and the rest of the team is honestly the best I've received in Leicester - I could not recommend Bodega enough, their entire staff deserve all the praise in the world. Thank you guys!

Hi Jordan,

I'm so glad you had such a great time, and I'll tell Jake and the time they have your night out to be proud of!

Thanks,

Reviewed October 7, 2021 via mobile

Went on a Thursday afternoon with my partner was a very relaxed atmosphere we got happy hour on our cocktails and went with the Selection for food which was massive and a good spread of flavours, special thanks to our host Ryan who was friendly and had great banter

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for leaving a positive review - I'm very glad to hear you and your partner had such a nice night out with our delicious hand-crafted cocktails and authentic South American cuisine. I'll pass on your kind words to Ryan!

Reviewed October 5, 2021

I am a particularly discerning customer (translate as annoying) - hot chocolate fudge cake when otters are eating their main, as an example. This is a great little restaurant but would recommend it particularly on the strength of the service - from Liane especially - warm, welcoming, engaging and attentive.

Date of visit: October 2021
BnTVenues, Marketing at Bodega Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2021

Hi 791maliz,

I'm so glad to hear you had a great evening at our restaurant, and that the staff in particular were so helpful! I'll pass on your kind words to Liane, and we hope to see you again soon for some authentic South American cuisine.

Reviewed September 25, 2021 via mobile

We loved the cocktails and we were there during Happy Hour so indulged in the offers. They have lots of food options, the traditional: enchiladas, burritos etc and also more interesting choices. We loved the decor and the atmosphere. We were there on a Saturday night so was a hubbub of activity.

Date of visit: September 2021
BnTVenues, Marketing at Bodega Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2021

Hi Christina,

I'm overjoyed to hear you had such a great time at Bodega Leicester, you had exactly the kind of night out we want to inspire! Thank you so much for writing a positive review, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

All the best,