“perfectly cooked steak and Welcoming waitress”

Miller & Carter Enderby
Reserve a table
Sun., 10-17
20:00
Ranked #23 of 1,271 Restaurants in Leicester
Reviewed September 8, 2020

Had such a lovely evening, me and my partner both ordered rib eye steaks! The waitress, Ria I believe her name was with dark hair made us feel so special. Very attentive, high standard food and service. Thank you m&C

Date of visit: August 2020
1  Thank JT_84_Thomps
GeneralManagerAA, Manager at Miller & Carter Enderby, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2020

Hi Jt_84_thomps, thank you so much for your positive comments about your recent visit, we will make sure to pass along your comments on to Ria as I'm sure she'll be thrilled to here that you enjoyed her service. We hope to see you again very soon!

Kind Regards,
The Enderby Team

Write a reviewReviews (861)

Reviewed September 5, 2020

myself and my friend visited for lunch and had a lovely time. Our waitress was Amanda and she made sure we had everything we needed.

Date of visit: September 2020
GeneralManagerAA, Manager at Miller & Carter Enderby, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2020

Hi Lwright79,
thank you so much for your positive comments about Miller & Carter Enderby! We will pass on your kind words to Amanda and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 5, 2020

My wife and I went to this restaurant on 4th September and had a thoroughly pleasant evening.

As usual the food was top quality and served in a pleasant atmosphere.

Our waitress Ria was extremely pleasant, helpful and very efficient.

We will certianly be going again.

Hi V83nvdavidv,
Thank you for leaving us your feedback, we are so happy to read such a great review about Miller & Carter Enderby! We are so pleased to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your evening with Ria looking after you.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 2, 2020 via mobile

Celebrated my girlfriends birthday, great food, Lydia was brilliant and very polite. The service was brilliant.

Reviewed September 2, 2020

Went to Miller and Carter in Enderby to celebrate my boyfriends birthday, both had amazing steak including the 16 Chateaubriand which he demolished. Amazing service from Sophia, and gave us recommendations to go with the Chateaubriand. Sophia made the evening lovely by also ensuring we had enough drinks for the evening.