“Excellent food and fantastic service ”
Review of Steak & Lounge

Steak & Lounge
Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #3 of 1,271 Restaurants in Leicester
Price range: US$11 - US$34
Description: An amazing meal and option of a shisha experience. Situated on separate floors;​ yet all under one roof. ​ At Steak & Lounge we welcome family and friends, with a personable service from our front of house staff who will serve your every need. ​​ Exclusive to our diners; is our Lounge offering Bespoke Shishas and mouth-watering Desserts.
Reviewed August 11, 2020 via mobile

I had a lovely meal at steak and lounge, the food was fantastic and the chef made me a special pasta that wasn’t on the menu. The staff really made us feel welcome and went above and beyond for us. Faz was great and I’m already looking forward to my next meal

1  Thank ijamac1
Write a reviewReviews (435)

Reviewed August 10, 2020

We went out to eat to take advantage of the government's 'Eat Out' scheme which the restaurant is a part of so it happy about that. When we got there it wasn't heaving like so many other places we tried earlier so we got a table really easily. A few of the options were sold out as they were popular throughout the day e.g. We wanted to order 4 Filet steaks but we were told to choose again, rib sure was also sold out so the only options left were the T-Bone or the Sirloin. So we were a little disappointed about that. The food did take a long time to come and also not without its fair share of confusion especially with the drinks order. I ordered a medium-rare steak so that I wouldn't have a hard time cutting the steak but it felt more towards the medium-well end of doneness. The service was a little iffy at times but generally the politeness and responsiveness of the waiting staff and the GM made the experience a lot better. I would however ask to make the instructions of parking your car a lot more clearer as we didn't know whether to put the ticket at the NCP car park in the ticket machine or straight at the gate before heading through the barriers, I thought it had been sorted and we had 4 hours free but the machine asked us for a pound before leaving and now I didn't mind so much as my mum but then again it shouldn't have needed to happen. For myself and my 2 brothers we were okay with eating at Steak & Lounge and enjoyed the food a lot but my mum is biased towards Toro's steak so hence she won't be making a visit any time soon. But hopefully I shall and make use of the shisha lounge downstairs and the pool lounge upstairs with the restaurant in the middle :)

Reviewed August 10, 2020 via mobile

Faz is the nicest owner I have ever met! Made us feel valued and went above and beyond to make sure we were well looked after. The food was amazing and the shisha lounge downstairs had the best vibe. Definitely coming again! PS: The milk cake is a game-changer! ;)

1  Thank OriginalHSG
Reviewed August 10, 2020 via mobile

Great customer service from Faz and team, staff were very accommodating and food was delicious, definitely recommend and worth the travel for

Reviewed August 7, 2020

i came with a couple mates and had food absolutely banging cant beat the mocktails and the crispy chicken
I like a place that has all the clam and place in 1 pool upstairs and food down below and shisha

1  Thank Mistahharry