“You’re missing out! - 10/10”
Review of Steak & Lounge

Steak & Lounge
Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #3 of 1,271 Restaurants in Leicester
Price range: US$11 - US$34
Description: An amazing meal and option of a shisha experience. Situated on separate floors;​ yet all under one roof. ​ At Steak & Lounge we welcome family and friends, with a personable service from our front of house staff who will serve your every need. ​​ Exclusive to our diners; is our Lounge offering Bespoke Shishas and mouth-watering Desserts.
Reviewed October 28, 2020

Absolutely smashing place, hadn’t had some good food in a while and must say this satisfied my hunger! I was travelling for work and was highly recommended to visit Steak And Lounge on my way (even though it was not on route to my destination).

Not a big steak fan either but after reading the reviews thought to try it out. We had the Italian chicken pasta with crispy prawns and got the fillet steak. And... WOW! Big hats off to the chef and kitchen staff! It was just perfection!
The service, food, and atmosphere were 10/10. Big thanks to the staff who welcomed and took care of us. Very attentive! Wishing you all the best for this place!

If you’ve not already been then get going!

Date of visit: September 2020
Write a reviewReviews (435)

Reviewed October 25, 2020

Came all the way from Glasgow to see family just past Leicester and decided to get some food before we arrived. After a short google search we came across Steak and Lounge and decided to give it a shot.

Before arriving I had called to book a table and the person on the phone was able to get me a booking within the next half hour.

On arrival we were greeted and escorted by the host to our table which was situated by the window overlooking the town centre. After a brief look over the menu we called over the waitress and ordered our food. She was very polite and helpful in recommending popular items.

After around a 15 minute wait the starters came. For the starters we had ordered the Combo Platter for Two, the Crispy Chicken and the Lamb Chops. All were presented well and came out piping hot, a mouth watering sight. The crispy chicken although covered in a sauce were still crispy and surprisingly not soggy at all. The lamb chops even though lightly seasoned they were still full of flavour and charred to perfection.

For mains we ordered the Fillet Steak, the Buffalo Ribs and the Original Sliders. Again, presentation was on point and all the food was still hot. the Fillet steak, which I had requested medium was cooked exactly how i wanted it and the taste exceeded my expectations. The sliders even though being small burgers packed a punch in filling and flavour with a soft brioche bun. My favourite dish on the menu was definitely the Buffalo Ribs. Incredibly tender, fall of the bone, meat with not an overpowering Buffalo presence which makes it a meat lovers delight.

The staff were incredibly friendly and the food was even more of what I had expected.
Would definitely recommend and I will be back!

Reviewed October 25, 2020

Very good restaurant, the food was amazing, and the staff, will recommend to go hear, Thank you for your service,

Reviewed October 17, 2020 via mobile

Beautiful food all around, the ribs amazing the Tbone amazing and customer service was excellent cannot complain

Reviewed October 16, 2020

Brilliant food and service, staff treated me like family and had no issue whatsoever, steak was cooked to perfection and the peppercorn sauce was to die for .
Wasn’t my first time here and most definitely won’t be my last.