“Good service”

Cafe Roma
Ranked #25 of 1,271 Restaurants in Leicester
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Family run Italian Cafe & Restaurant serving Coffee, Home made cakes & desserts. Pizza, Pasta & Main meals for lunch and evening dining. Fully licensed
Reviewed August 1, 2021

I enjoyed dinner here with friends before going to see a show at the curve. Staff were friendly & even added a candle to my dessert as it was my birthday! I had the spaghetti marinara which I thought was average, it just tasted of tomatoes, a bit more garlic would have been nice. But my friends enjoyed their Lasagnes. The tiramisu was very nice.

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (267)

Reviewed July 23, 2021 via mobile

This was one of the best dining experiences I have ever had. We were a group of 8 including children aged from 9 to 17. The food was excellent well cooked and service was quick. The waitresses were very friendly and patient with our children. We had a fantastic meal. Plus it was excellent value for money!

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed June 1, 2021

My sons and I had a wonderful evening at your restaurant last Saturday evening. The food was incredibly good with excellent service and a lovely atmosphere. Social distancing measures were adhered to with hand sanitiser available.
I had the escalope of pork in mushroom and madeira sauce, which was delicious. My boys had meatballs with spaghetti and tagliatelle al salmone, which they enjoyed immensely. We all had desserts which were delicious too. All courses and drinks were very reasonably priced. Thank you so much for a lovely evening. We shall return. Grazie mille.

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank Richard W
Reviewed November 3, 2020 via mobile

We had the salmon pasta, bacon pasta and bolognaise pasta! £6 including a drink and garlic bread is such a bargain! We will be coming back. Lovely staff and service too

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed October 22, 2020 via mobile

Top lunch every time I come to Roma
Pasta sauce is fantastico
Very impressive operation from cooks to waitresses
Keep it up