2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$95
TravelocityUS$95
eDreamsUS$95
ZenHotels.comUS$114
1,962 results
All reviews swimming pool health club retail park leisure facilities good size two double beds family room fosse park city centre gym motorway sofa mirror
Selected filters
Reviewed November 23, 2021 via mobile

The Hilton in Leicester is situated a few miles south west of the city centre.

I took a taxi from Leicester station which cost around £12 without tip. Buses 50 and X84 can take you from the city centre to the nearby Sainsbury’s at Fosse Park which is a short walk to the hotel.

I was fortunate to be given an upgrade for my one night stay. My room was very good including bathroom with shower and tub, safe and tea/coffee making facilities.

I was also supplied with jelly beans, small bottles of red & white wine and nuts.

I dined in the bar as the main restaurant was closed. I had Korean belly pork in a spicy sauce to start, chicken tikka masala for main and mango knickerbocker glory for dessert.

All were decent and the dessert was provided free of charge as it took a while to materialise. I also had a large gin & tonic.

Breakfast was buffet style with plenty of choice. It was good to see poached eggs on offer which is a rarity at hotels these days.

Cost including dinner was around £150 for one night.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear_Coach55

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor after your recent stay. I was delighted to hear that everything you had expected was met and that the service you received ensured a good stay with ourselves. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future for either business or leisure.

Reviewed November 1, 2021 via mobile

A huge thanks to James (front manager), for his handling of an issue I experienced prior to check in. The receptionist Sarah, was also extremely helpful and ensured a pleasant customer experience! I hope to stay here again soon! A beautiful hotel to stay with family.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Yams_Kandy

Reviewed October 29, 2021

We love staying at the brand of Hilton hotels. This one really is a let down. We regularly come to Leicester as we have family and like to stay in a nice hotel. We will definitely reconsider who we stay with next time.

No service available, no room
Service. Tea and coffee sparse. Spiders in the room. Toilet making a flush noise throughout our stay

1  Thank fazana86

Dear fazana86

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion on Trip Advisor after your recent stay. I was sorry to hear that your expectations were not fully met on this occasion and apologise for the disappointment this has caused. Your feedback has been shared with the management team so that we may learn from your experience moving forward. Thank you again for your comments. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our property in the near future.

Reviewed October 22, 2021

We was very glad after so long to go for a night out at the Hilton Leicester.
We paid extra for a premium room with view overlooking the car park.Room was ok but not premium.Buffet food was poor quality.Meat and chicken very dry.Waitress no bother to ask about drinks.In the morning on the way to reception the staff at the gym desk didn’t engage in a good morning because to busy playing something.We explained at the receptionist what happened and she promised a manager phone call after we left.No manager called us.Not surprised!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear SamanthaIM9222HC

Reviewed October 22, 2021

Had the suite to give as a wedding gift the towels were dirty stained sheets toilet was or clean and had the club package where nothing was left in the room. Not recommended even a travel lodge would have been better.

1  Thank yaseenj2015

Dear yaseenj2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion on Trip Advisor after your recent stay. I was sorry to hear that your expectations were not fully met on this occasion and apologies for the disappointment this has caused. Your feedback has been shared with the management team so that we may learn from your experience moving forward. Thank you again for your comments. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our property in the near future.