Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$94
Hotels.comUS$89
FindHotelUS$89
eDreamsUS$94
Orbitz.comUS$89
Trip.comUS$94
1,147 results
All reviews city centre de montfort hall wedding party free parking wedding reception breakfast was excellent visiting leicester buffet style baymont university
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2021

We were in Leicester for the Varisty match and had an excellent stay. The staff were very welcoming and friendly, the building is quirky, the rooms were great, and the breakfast superb. The location is excellent for both the city centre and the train station and the on-site parking is generous.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed June 5, 2021 via mobile

Hotel staff friendly and helpful. Parking hassle free. Asked for a quiet room and got it. Rooms and en suite a very good size. Everything seemed clean. Bathroom toiletries very nice and hand sanitiser provided. Outdoor and under-glass areas to sit near the bar. Abbey Park on the other side of Leicester is a great place to walk. Also walking down New Walk is best way into town ending in great eating places and bars.

Room tip: Room 8 has access to car park
Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2020

I needed a place that was walkable from the train station and walkable from my business school. The Belmont was by far the best option. The rooms were clean, I would call the style classic rather than modern. The hotel bar was good for a drink. I found out that utilizing the New Walk was a quick way to get around rather than the main road. The hotel reception area can be confusing to find. It's an older hotel but I was looking for charm and found it.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank TheJimmyco
Reviewed March 1, 2020 via mobile

I stayed here for one night so I could go out with friends. It was not cheap but not too expensive either.
Room was a standard double and I was pleasantly surprised when I went in. A lovely sized room, nice decor and good facilities. En-suite bathroom was super clean and nicely decorated. Great free toiletries. Shower was powerful and a nice sized bath.
Everywhere clean.
The bed was very comfortable and nice bedding.
I had breakfast the next day and this is the only thing that disappointed: the hot food was quite cold (mushrooms and eggs) and you have to pay extra for other items so u as eggs Benedict. Shame as everything else was superb.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed February 21, 2020 via mobile

We stayed overnight in the space room and our kids loved it. Really well designed for them with space console to play with and comfy bunks. The rest of the room was lovely, really comfy bed, spotless bathroom. Kids loved the little dressing gowns. Breakfast was superb too. Such good value for money, easy parking and easy to access city centre and space centre is 15 minutes. We will def come back

Date of stay: February 2020