All reviewswet roomwalk in showercity centrecurve theatrencp car parkfirst floorwould stay againmodern hotelcosta coffeehotel guestssaturday nightstayed here for one nightshort staygreat showerbed was very comfortabletrain stationdouble room
Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here recently when I attended the gin festival being held close by. We arrived early and our rooms were ready for us so could check in straight away. Rooms were a good size, clean and comfortable.

We had lunch at the bar restaurant and although the price was steep for what we had the food was nice and it was convenient for us to eat at the hotel.

We had drinks at the bar after the gin festival whilst waiting for a cab into town and then more later that evening. Not as much selection of drinks as would have liked but the environment was nice to sit and relax together.

Breakfast in the morning was pleasant enough and with it being a buffet style you could eat exactly what you wanted.

Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: November 2017
Hotel M, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Encore Leicester City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

Hi Phillippa,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

I am so pleased to know your stay was delighting and met your personal requirements.

Ramada Hotel strives to deliver excellent customer service to our best abilities. Our bar area provides a very relaxing and sociable environment. The breakfast menu aims to meet all our guests requirements with a variety of selections.

Our staff are here to help at all times to met your requirements and we would love to welcome you back at the hotel.

Kind Regards,
Priyanka

Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

For a flagship city centre hotel I expect ed better. It looks the part but that’s about it. My room was freezing cold, asked for an iron and ironing board never got it, the phones to contact reception don’t work, shower didn’t extend high enough. The staff where pleasant enough and the guy who checked me in went the extra mile after I had forgotten my razor and he found me one, that was the highlight on what was a disappointing stay. Will use another hotel next time, considering this places price as well it should have been a lot better

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

I stayed 1 night here and that was enough. I checked in with no issue and was given room 513 and on opening the door I was hit with freezing temperatures. It was so cold I thought a window was open, but no. I turned the wall heater on and settled into the room. No carpets just cheap wood floor making the room feel colder. 3 hours later it was still no warmer. I got into bed with my duffel coat and went to sleep. I figured most of the other rooms would be the same. The bed was comfy and I slept ok. The next morning the bathroom was even worse not a radiator or heater in sight. I had to run the shower for ages to warm it up. Breakfast was good.

On checkout....not a mention of how did you sleep? So I mentioned the cold room and her response was do you want a VAT receipt? I mentioned it again and she asked if I wanted my car park ticket validating.... I gave up and left all I wanted was an apology, it’s too late now. I will never stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Pamela K
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Ramada for one night while visiting DeMontfort Hall and we were not disappointed. A great hotel with a lovely lounge and a great bedroom with everything we needed. Everywhere was very clean but what made our stay fabulous was all the staff who were so helpful, nothing was too much trouble and will definitely stay here again

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotel M, Manager at Ramada Encore Leicester City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Thank you so much for your lovely review, I am pleased you had a good stay. I hope you also enjoyed the show you went to. If you are in Leicester again we look forward to welcoming you to the Ramada Encore Leicester City Centre

Steven Hancock
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Hotel is in great location but unfortunately the room and breakfast let it down. Bed had so many spring sticking out so uncomfortable, also very small double and then the noise outside room. Stopped about 1am in morning and started again at 4am. People emptying bins and doing god knows what. Breakfast was £10 and was not fresh had been sitting there for what I could only guess was more than hour cold and tasteless. I will not be staying at this hotel again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank gem241980

I am sorry that you had an issue with your bed and noise. We pride ourselves on our rooms and I am sorry you were disappointed.