Lowest prices for your stay
US$68
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-12-09
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$68
Booking.comUS$69
Destinia.comUS$74
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 24, 2021 via mobile

The service was truly exellent. Andre in particular was helpful and very welcoming. The hotel was perfect for business visitors. What you expect of this chain. Clean tidy and quiet with good access to the station

Trip type: Travelled on business
Ibis City, General Manager at ibis Leicester City, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2021

Dear Barnaby,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us, following your recent stay at ibis Leicester.

I was pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay and I will certainly pass on your comments to our team, especially Andre - I know he will be delighted to learn that his efforts have been appreciated.

Once again thank you for your comments and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed May 24, 2021 via mobile

I booked flexible rate by accident. The staff were accommodating and cancelled it with no charge.happy with the service. These kind of understanding is very much appreciated. Saved me the hassle of paying the cash and having a miserable day.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Roshan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us, following your recent stay at our hotel.

I was pleased to read that you our team was friendly and helpfull and I will certainly pass on your comments to our team, especially Andre - I know he will be delighted to learn that his efforts have been appreciated.

Once again thank you for your comments and we hope that you will stay with us soon.

Hotel General Manager

Reviewed May 21, 2021 via mobile

A lot has changed since I last stayed here as it was one of the original ibis pod style rooms which in its day was quite unique but sadly it’s fell by the way side a little .
this hotel got great potential being very central to the city and train station ,but some of the staff need better training and some of the guest or residents should I say have brought this hotel down .
Free parking but can be a tight fit and limited .
Hot breakfast but food was very bland .
Evening meal awful.
Room clean and tidy but I wouldn’t stay again .

1  Thank PCLARK1974

Dear Mr Clark,

Thank you for your feedback. We will certainly look into the points raised and apologise for any shortcomings during your stay.
Our team work tirelessly to offer the best guest service possible, so it is disappointing that there were shortcomings during your stay.

Please be assured that your feedback has been passed to our Guest Service Manager, who is currently investigating the reason behind this sudden lapse in standards

While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Kind Regards,

Hotel General Manager

Reviewed May 11, 2021 via mobile

So disappointed with my stay at the Ibis - due a very bad nights sleep. The beds don't have real mattresses! It's a mattress topper on top of a hard bed frame. May as well have slept on the floor. I asked to change room but the next room was the same :(

Trip type: Travelled on business
Ibis City, General Manager at ibis Leicester City, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2021

Dear D8942FUbeckyb,

Thank you for your feedback received following your recent stay at ibis Leicester. I am sorry to read that our Sweet Bed concept did not meet your expectations. At Ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience and a good night sleep for every customer; therefore, your feedback is very important to us.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed December 16, 2020

Excellent staff, lovely, friendly and kind.
Rooms are cosy and clean and tidy.
Kept us safe and warm after a devastating house fire.
Definitely recommend a stay if you happen to find yourself in Leicester.

Date of stay: December 2020