“Terrible Food no effort made?”

Harvester Meridian Park
Ranked #699 of 1,285 Restaurants in Leicester
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Harvester Meridian Park in Braunstone food is fresh, full of flavour and just how you like it. Choose your tasty grill, sauce and side at our restaurant and we'll get cooking - while you head off to the famous Harvester salad bar to grab as much crisp, freshly prepared tasty salad as you like.If you're looking for a family friendly restaurant in Braunstone, there's nowhere more popular than Harvester. Close to Leicester Forest East, Enderby and Eggbuckland, our restaurant is a great choice for anyone who loves tasty grills, indulgent desserts and eating out in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Plus we've loads of choices for young guests.
Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

Food was terrible, although staff lovely, we had two waiters, a lady and gentleman who were very friendly. Just a shame about the food. We chose Harvester as the last time we ate there ( 1st time )the food was delicious it was a Saturday night and very busy. However this time we visited on a Wednesday so when we arrived it wasn't busy. Food took a while to come out which i prefer as you know its being cooked properly, but oh NO i had the peri peri chicken burger, the sauce was dripping everywhere it was a total mess my bun was soggy, the chips were cold and the coleslaw had no flavour at all. My six year only ate his fish fingers and beans because he hated the mash (more like smash). My partner had a cheese burger and his words were, its like its been cooked on a high heat, burnt on the outside but soft in the middle. My pops had the mix grill the only thing he liked was the gammon. Such a shame and a waste of money. for me and other people have also agreed I think the chef only makes the effort when the place is busy. Can't fault the gentleman and lady who served us though.

1  Thank Lrb24
General Manager A, Manager at Harvester Meridian Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2017

Thankyou for your recent feedback.
I'm very sorry to hear you was not happy with your food at this time.

I do hope this was raised to the duty managers attention at your time of visit.
We do like to remind our guests that our food ( all meat and chicken ) is char grilled which is why it will be the way you have described.

Our peri chicken burgers are supposed to be dripping with the sauce. I do apologise this was not to your taste at this time.

I can assure our mash is potato and not smash.

Our chef sends their sincere apologies
With regards to your visit.

Thankyou

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Very attentive waiter, food generous serving but not particularly inspiring. I didn't get the impression it was cooked by a chef, but the price reflected that. So if you can't be bothered to cook and want to be served efficiently with a reasonably priced meal which you could easily cook yourself then this restaurant gits the bill.

General Manager A, Manager at Harvester Meridian Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Thank you for your feedback.
I'm glad to hear you received good service by your waiter.
I can assure your food was cooked by a chef
I agree that our menu is very reasonably priced. Thankyou for sharing this
We hope to see you again

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

Served quickly on arrival. Waitress friendly and efficient. Food arrived in a good time. Liked being able to swap items such as chips to sweet potatoes chips. Would recommend.

Hi Roxane

I am very happy to hear you had a great visit. We value feedback like yours as it gives us such a great boost. We do hope to wow you again soon

Harvester meridian park

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a lovely meal , service was quick, polite and food was delicious. Would definitely recommend

General Manager A, Manager at Harvester Meridian Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

Meeta,

I am pleased to read you had a great time here with us. Thank you for recommending our restaurant. We value your loyalty. We look forward to seeing again

Thanks

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Good service, delicious food. Had a lovely family meal and we were catered for very nicely. Thankyou

Hi Shannon

We are very pleased to see you had a fantastic visit with us. We do hope to see you again.

Thankyou