“Brilliant!!!”

Harvester Meridian Park
Ranked #642 of 1,218 Restaurants in Leicester
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Harvester Meridian Park in Braunstone food is fresh, full of flavour and just how you like it. Choose your tasty grill, sauce and side at our restaurant and we'll get cooking - while you head off to the famous Harvester salad bar to grab as much crisp, freshly prepared tasty salad as you like.If you're looking for a family friendly restaurant in Braunstone, there's nowhere more popular than Harvester. Close to Leicester Forest East, Enderby and Eggbuckland, our restaurant is a great choice for anyone who loves tasty grills, indulgent desserts and eating out in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Plus we've loads of choices for young guests.
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I visited here this evening as a walk in of 5+ 2 high chairs and Rielle very quickly accommodated us even though it was clear to see that they were busy. She explained to us that Aaron would be looking after us and he came over at just the right time as we had decided on drinks. He also explained the different menus available and came back with some packs for the children to entertain themselves. We ordered our meals as we returned and he explained exactly what came with each meal chosen. He was also able to explain how a medium steak would be (some places medium tends to be different to other places) and that if I prefer my steak a bit more bloodier then medium rare would suit me best- he was right, the meat was just melted in the mouth!! We also ordered puddings and I explained that we had come out for my sisters hen party and was there anything we could do with her desert. He had good luck written on the plate and it was a really nice surprise for her!!! We absolutely loved it here tonight and we cannot wait to return!! Thank you to all of the team for looking after us, especially Aaron!!

General Manager A, Manager at Harvester Meridian Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Chrissie M, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Harvester Meridian Park! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. We're happy we could meet your expectations!
I am personally overwhelmed with your feedback and will be passing on your review for Arron to read.
Overall, I am happy to hear your experience was great.
we do look forward to hearing to you again,

Kind Regards,

Rielle Chapple

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Went here for my mums birthday with the family. The whole team where amazing and the service was 10/10! We all had the go all in with steak as extras. Steaks where cooked to perfection as well the rest of the breakfast! And they all sang happy birthday to my mum which she loved!

Servers where Lucia, Claire, Jess and Rielle and the top chefs where Dale and Ana. Thank you so much for making our visit here so perfect and special!

I would definitely recommend!

2  Thank MichaelaJohnson1
General Manager A, Manager at Harvester Meridian Park, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Harvester Meridian Park! Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

Rielle Chapple

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Food was terrible, although staff lovely, we had two waiters, a lady and gentleman who were very friendly. Just a shame about the food. We chose Harvester as the last time we ate there ( 1st time )the food was delicious it was a Saturday night and very busy. However this time we visited on a Wednesday so when we arrived it wasn't busy. Food took a while to come out which i prefer as you know its being cooked properly, but oh NO i had the peri peri chicken burger, the sauce was dripping everywhere it was a total mess my bun was soggy, the chips were cold and the coleslaw had no flavour at all. My six year only ate his fish fingers and beans because he hated the mash (more like smash). My partner had a cheese burger and his words were, its like its been cooked on a high heat, burnt on the outside but soft in the middle. My pops had the mix grill the only thing he liked was the gammon. Such a shame and a waste of money. for me and other people have also agreed I think the chef only makes the effort when the place is busy. Can't fault the gentleman and lady who served us though.

1  Thank Lrb24
General Manager A, Manager at Harvester Meridian Park, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Thankyou for your recent feedback.
I'm very sorry to hear you was not happy with your food at this time.

I do hope this was raised to the duty managers attention at your time of visit.
We do like to remind our guests that our food ( all meat and chicken ) is char grilled which is why it will be the way you have described.

Our peri chicken burgers are supposed to be dripping with the sauce. I do apologise this was not to your taste at this time.

I can assure our mash is potato and not smash.

Our chef sends their sincere apologies
With regards to your visit.

Thankyou

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Very attentive waiter, food generous serving but not particularly inspiring. I didn't get the impression it was cooked by a chef, but the price reflected that. So if you can't be bothered to cook and want to be served efficiently with a reasonably priced meal which you could easily cook yourself then this restaurant gits the bill.

General Manager A, Manager at Harvester Meridian Park, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you for your feedback.
I'm glad to hear you received good service by your waiter.
I can assure your food was cooked by a chef
I agree that our menu is very reasonably priced. Thankyou for sharing this
We hope to see you again

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Served quickly on arrival. Waitress friendly and efficient. Food arrived in a good time. Liked being able to swap items such as chips to sweet potatoes chips. Would recommend.

Hi Roxane

I am very happy to hear you had a great visit. We value feedback like yours as it gives us such a great boost. We do hope to wow you again soon

Harvester meridian park