“Breakfast”

Harvester Meridian Park
Ranked #730 of 1,300 Restaurants in Leicester
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Harvester Meridian Park in Braunstone food is fresh, full of flavour and just how you like it. Choose your tasty grill, sauce and side at our restaurant and we'll get cooking - while you head off to the famous Harvester salad bar to grab as much crisp, freshly prepared tasty salad as you like.If you're looking for a family friendly restaurant in Braunstone, there's nowhere more popular than Harvester. Close to Leicester Forest East, Enderby and Eggbuckland, our restaurant is a great choice for anyone who loves tasty grills, indulgent desserts and eating out in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Plus we've loads of choices for young guests.
Reviewed May 28, 2018

Arrived to try the breakfast. I thought it was a Buffet breakfast but the cooked mains are served by waiters to the table . Toast , muffins , waffles , cereals , juices and tea/coffee are DIY.

My order was misplaced and so I had to chase them as I saw them clearing the buffet away , they apologised and I was happy with that - mistakes do happen .

I had a huge cooked breakfast with unlimited coffee and juice for approx £8, the quality of the offering was good and I was happy.

I would return here for breakfast!

General Manager A, Manager at Harvester Meridian Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2018

Bigblerk, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Harvester Meridian Park!

Reviewed May 25, 2018

The choice of food is good and it's great to have unlimited salad. Service was pleasant with a helpful waitress.

General Manager A, Manager at Harvester Meridian Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Came for a quick bite to eat. It was quiet, but that didn't stop me as I had my usual, which is the 3 chicken platter. The food was tasty and the service was excellent too.the only thing I've noticed since my last visit is that the white bread rolls that are served with the salad bar seemed to have halved in size, but hey ho.Still a good meal.

1  Thank Daniel S
General Manager A, Manager at Harvester Meridian Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2018

Hi daniel
Thank you for your feedback , we are glad you enjoyed your visit with us today and we look forward to seeing you again soon
Management

Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

It has been many years since our last visit as acoustics were bad for our deaf son, he has now grown up and left the nest.

We found the food well cooked and tasty.

The service was excellent

The restaurant and toilets were spotless

Will definitely go back on our list of restaurants we visit

1  Thank Ray A
General Manager A, Manager at Harvester Meridian Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2018

Ray A, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Harvester Meridian Park!

Reviewed April 15, 2018

This restaurant is so dirty it’s unbelievable. I could not believe my eyes when I seen the food all over the floor and tables it’s shocking. If the restaurant is this dirty where customers sit and eat what is the kitchen like.
The food is awful I could not even give this restaurant 1 out of 5 do not go here save your money and go to one of the other restaurants at the meridian.

General Manager A, Manager at Harvester Meridian Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2018

We appreciate all reviews, and appreciate you giving us the chance to improve by providing us with this feedback.