“Lovely Fathers Day Meal”

Harvester Meridian Park
Ranked #731 of 1,300 Restaurants in Leicester
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Harvester Meridian Park in Braunstone food is fresh, full of flavour and just how you like it. Choose your tasty grill, sauce and side at our restaurant and we'll get cooking - while you head off to the famous Harvester salad bar to grab as much crisp, freshly prepared tasty salad as you like.If you're looking for a family friendly restaurant in Braunstone, there's nowhere more popular than Harvester. Close to Leicester Forest East, Enderby and Eggbuckland, our restaurant is a great choice for anyone who loves tasty grills, indulgent desserts and eating out in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Plus we've loads of choices for young guests.
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Came for Fathers Day, we had a free meal voucher via the app. The waitress was really friendly and enthusiastic, the place was busy but not unbearable. Our food came out in about 20-30 mins and was really nice, couldn't fault it. We were offered top ups on our drinks and asked if we were ok. Perfect family meal.

General Manager A, Manager at Harvester Meridian Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2018

Shellyh24, we are so happy to read such a great review about Harvester Meridian Park!

Reviewed June 22, 2018

I visited here in the evening on Friday 22/6/18. I have been here a few times before, and every time I always enjoy the experience and say I'll be back soon but I always forget to. On arrival we were greeted by a friendly and smiling member of staff and were shown to our table. The restaurant was clean and pleasant.
I know most people will probably not care about this, but I do, because in my opinion a restaurant that takes pride in its restrooms takes pride in the whole experience. The Gents toilet was immaculate. Clean, functional and private. Top marks.
Overall this place is excellent value for money. The all you can eat salad bar is a big selling point. There is a good selection of choices, sauces etc.
I ordered the three piece chicken meal. It was delicious. The service was excellent, hence why we left a tip.
For two meals and two drinks it was £31, which is a good price, especially for the huge amount we ate if you include the salad bar. As I said above, I always have a really good experience here and always tell myself I'll return again soon, but this time I will, it was well worth the money.

M J D, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Harvester Meridian Park!

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Food was good, salad bar all nice and fresh, and service from lad called Martin was great. Pleasant, engaging, helpful, and came across as very genuine. Well
done and thank you.

General Manager A, Manager at Harvester Meridian Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Hi Malch, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

The Management Team

Reviewed May 28, 2018

Arrived to try the breakfast. I thought it was a Buffet breakfast but the cooked mains are served by waiters to the table . Toast , muffins , waffles , cereals , juices and tea/coffee are DIY.

My order was misplaced and so I had to chase them as I saw them clearing the buffet away , they apologised and I was happy with that - mistakes do happen .

I had a huge cooked breakfast with unlimited coffee and juice for approx £8, the quality of the offering was good and I was happy.

I would return here for breakfast!

General Manager A, Manager at Harvester Meridian Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2018

Bigblerk, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Harvester Meridian Park!

Reviewed May 25, 2018

The choice of food is good and it's great to have unlimited salad. Service was pleasant with a helpful waitress.

General Manager A, Manager at Harvester Meridian Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018