Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
US$50
View deal
Trip.comUS$57
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
Etrip
All reviews car park air con city centre excellent stay family room pub next door good nights sleep good size plenty of parking comfy bed free parking night's sleep reception staff stayed for one night excellent value for money cooked breakfast tea and coffee
Selected filters
Reviewed November 16, 2021

Room was very clean and comfortable, Breakfast was excellent and all the staff was very friendly from the reception to breakfast staff and even the Housekeepers all was happy to chat. Sam and Tricia whom cleaned my room . Great place to stay

Date of stay: November 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed November 1, 2021

This premier Inn is the nicest one I've stayed in yet!
Quiet, comfortable, and the most pleasant cafe of all the premier inns so far!
Amazingly friendly staff!
Easy access from the M1.
Great electrical access in the rooms, they're not shy about providing power

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2021

Really comfy bed and a great breakfast. Michelle and Ryan (the chef) are welcoming, professional and considerate. I was stuck at the hotel in the rain on a Sunday morning and their attitude and openness really lifted my mood. It’s far beyond what you’d expect from ‘just another premier inn’. The whole team are committed and genuinely care about the job they are doing- and they do it really, really well.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2021

We picked this hotel due to the close proximity of the space museum. When we arrived the receptionist was really friendly and welcoming (I didn't get her name). The room was really clean and had everything we needed. When we went for breakfast that's when the exceptional service really started. Laura showed us to our table and was asking us questions about our stay (she really seemed interested). Ryan the chef made a really tasty breakfast and Michelle came over to check everything was OK. She was amazing with my son really interacting with him about the space museum. Well done guys keep us the good work.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2021

I recently stayed and was so impressed by all the help I had . My room was immaculate . I was staying as my daughter was in hospital. At breakfast Michelle went above and beyond what was necessary to support me when I was very upset about my daughter’s health . I did not know the area and her kindness restored my faith in human nature .
Nick and Colin cooked a delicious breakfast and I will never forget that moment of kindness and support from Michell and all the team that day.

Trip type: Travelled solo