“Superb Staff and Food”

Ranked #17 of 1,271 Restaurants in Leicester
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: American, African, Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Blues Bar & Grill offers customers a casual dining experience in a comfortable, friendly environment. Our customers can always expect generous portions of great tasting food as well as quality and value for money with every visit. We offer an environment where the whole family can come along to relax and enjoy themselves. Our menus offer something for everyone! It ranges from our legendary pulled pork , brisket and 'all off the bone' ribs are slow smoked in our wood chipped smoker. Our steaks are larder trimmed and aged for 28 x days , burgers , lamb chops and our breast fillets are all Flame Grilled to perfection on our chargrill. We make fresh daily - salads, sides and desserts are all homemade , including our waffles , chocolate brownies and our cheesecake in a jar. We also offer a varied children's menu, which provides many delicious and wholesome options. We are committed to giving every customer the best possible 'Blues' experience filled with generosity, great sport and 'the Blues'
Reviewed July 1, 2021

I visited the Blues Bar and Grill today after a long day on the road with work. I was greeted promptly and offered a seat of my choice and introduced to my server Sam who brought me some nachos and dips to welcome me whilst she took my drinks order. Sam also offered some food recommendations and I went with her choice of the chicken wings with BBQ sauce. I was not disappointed. The wings were superb, as we're the fries and the pint of Amstel to wash it all down. What really made the visit memorable though were the staff who were superb. Friendly, attentive and welcoming. I'm looking forward to my next visit to Leicester and the Blues Bar and Grill. Top job. Thanks

Ben Jones

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank bensj76
Write a reviewReviews (202)

Reviewed June 28, 2021 via mobile

Not been out for a meal in Leicester for a little while as we live in sapcote about half an hour away. Honestly we would travel double the distance to visit this bar it was amazing. We cook quite alot at home and sometimes find that we prefer our own cooking but the food here was second to none and we will be returning for sure.
More than anything the staff that run and serve at this restaurant where the loveliest people and made us feel so welcome and comfortable even though we where the first in the bar.

I would recommend for date nights, friends nights and takeaways for sure, keep up the good work and thank you for making our evening so lovely

1  Thank BarryTia
Reviewed June 28, 2021

Food was great & the service was excellent. One of my biggest bugbears about restaurants is slow service and it being impossible to get staff's attention. Not here - waitresses and manager checked up on us constantly and food/drinks were brought out promptly with a smile.

Really impressed and would definitely recommend.

1  Thank G2275JN
Reviewed June 19, 2021

My partner and I had a lovely dinner tonight. He had an all you can eat portion of ribs... And he truly had all he could eat. As our serving was delayed, we were given drinks on the house. A lovely service tonight. We will definitely be coming back!

1  Thank stephaniesD3848PC
Reviewed June 17, 2021

The food is delicious and the attention from the exceptional employees. I loved the place and everything has a very good atmosphere. Hands down one of the best deals and food I have ever received

1  Thank Luciapanaino