“Flawless and Perfect Hospitality at every turn.”

Blues Bar and Grill
Ranked #17 of 1,272 Restaurants in Leicester
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: American, African, Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Blues Bar & Grill offers customers a casual dining experience in a comfortable, friendly environment. Our customers can always expect generous portions of great tasting food as well as quality and value for money with every visit. We offer an environment where the whole family can come along to relax and enjoy themselves. Our menus offer something for everyone! It ranges from our legendary pulled pork , brisket and 'all off the bone' ribs are slow smoked in our wood chipped smoker. Our steaks are larder trimmed and aged for 28 x days , burgers , lamb chops and our breast fillets are all Flame Grilled to perfection on our chargrill. We make fresh daily - salads, sides and desserts are all homemade , including our waffles , chocolate brownies and our cheesecake in a jar. We also offer a varied children's menu, which provides many delicious and wholesome options. We are committed to giving every customer the best possible 'Blues' experience filled with generosity, great sport and 'the Blues'
Reviewed July 7, 2021 via mobile

Unbelievable experience. Talk about the team going the extra mile, they were absolutely flawless in their service delivery, their genuine care for customers welfare, making you feel like a VIP, nothing was too big or too small for them to make us feel like we were kings for a day. Single handily the best service experience I have had in the UK to date in all my years of going out and about. Take a bow guys you are one in a million.
So here you go :

Food 10/10 phenomenal wings and ribs
Drinks 10/10 table delivery and service flawless
Service 15/10 just simply went above and beyond
Overall Experience 20/10 just perfect in every way.
This is how to run a business with the customer at the heart of it and more importantly being able to do this as second nature to the whole team.

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank jonhN8459MF
Write a reviewReviews (202)

Reviewed July 6, 2021 via mobile

Mervyn & his team were so amazing. Welcoming, funny, respectful and great fun. They kept us fed and watered all day long whilst we watched 2 games of rugby and some football. We could not have asked for a better pub & will no longer be going to the other places we used to before Tigers matches.
Big shout out to Glenn who was a top lad, good fun and very passionate about anything and everything!

Date of visit: May 2021
2  Thank Hiilander69
Reviewed July 4, 2021

I can not fault this grill bar. Glen was spot on with accommodating us on the all important England game, made us feel we welcome and the staff team were friendly and polite. He took time out to chat, make sure we were ok and spent time talking to our daughter who had just finished Military College. Thank you.
May you continue as you are and if we are ever your way we will definitely be coming g got a bite to eat.
Tracey.
Sorry didn’t take pics of my food. Cooked to perfection, hot and fresh.

1  Thank davisdesigns1
Reviewed July 2, 2021

Best food I’ve had in ages. Me and my partner had a sharers platter and it was gorgeous. Food was lovely and so was the staff. I had a cocktail and it was so nice. Highlt recommend and the milkshakes are to die for!

1  Thank 871shakirab
Reviewed July 1, 2021

I visited the Blues Bar and Grill today after a long day on the road with work. I was greeted promptly and offered a seat of my choice and introduced to my server Sam who brought me some nachos and dips to welcome me whilst she took my drinks order. Sam also offered some food recommendations and I went with her choice of the chicken wings with BBQ sauce. I was not disappointed. The wings were superb, as we're the fries and the pint of Amstel to wash it all down. What really made the visit memorable though were the staff who were superb. Friendly, attentive and welcoming. I'm looking forward to my next visit to Leicester and the Blues Bar and Grill. Top job. Thanks

Ben Jones