“Free pizza LOL”

Get food delivered
Ranked #31 of 1,272 Restaurants in Leicester
Price range: US$8 - US$29
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: An uber-cool Wood oven Pizzeria in Leicester, keeping it simple, slow-rise sourdough pizzas that are topped with a volcanic grown tomato, fiori di latte cheese, cured meats, and cooked for 90 seconds.Serving bottled refreshments, with furniture which is all up for sale, we stole the idea from the Neapolitan artisans. Our aim is to cure the injured name of pizza.
Reviewed December 3, 2018 via mobile

There is a voucher for a free pizza on Monday. So l got a margherita with a lot of cheese on it.
It is made in an original way. You can see fire in the stove and it only takes few minutes to heat it.
The service is Good. The first pizza is broken so they just made another new one. Thanks for your service.

Date of visit: December 2018
SarahH11324, Manager at Peter Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2018

Hi Nobodyyy

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

We are pleased you enjoyed your free Margherita.

Hope to see you again soon in one of our restaurants.

Write a reviewReviews (512)

Reviewed November 18, 2018

Nice pizza restaurant Very good food and very nice staff. Thanks Pooja, great service. We'll definitely come again.

Date of visit: November 2018
SarahH11324, Manager at Peter Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2018

Hi Johnsond111

Thank you for taking the time to write is great review.

We love that you enjoyed your experience in PETER. I'll pass on your great feedback to Pooja.

See you again soon in one of our restaurants

Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

Always enjoy a meal at Peter's, and I come quite a lot. Food is always nice, served quickly and straight out the oven. Service is also really good everytime. Can't complain. :)

Date of visit: November 2018
SarahH11324, Manager at Peter Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2018

Hi AC Alannah C

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review.

We are really pleased you keep coming back for our pizzas especially our Peterella!

See you again soon

Reviewed November 9, 2018

Came here for a quick early dinner on a Thursday night. The decor is quirky and there is something interesting to look at everywhere you go. The pizza was absolutely gorgeous! Really, really tasty and definitely one of the best I've had outside of Italy. Thoroughly delicious, enjoyed every mouthful!

Date of visit: November 2018
SarahH11324, Manager at Peter Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2018

Hi Masonary7

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review.

We are so happy that you think our pizzas are gorgeous!

Hope to see you again very soon in one of our restaurants

Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

I am an student at university and in the welcome pack from our accommodation we receive a free Margherita pizza voucher from Peters Pizza. So myself and 2 other friends went in at around 8pm at the beginning of the week and and ordered. At the time it was about half full and we ordered to take out and it took over 1 hour to make 2 Margherita pizzas. Also they didn't come together, one came after 30 mins and the other after 40 mins. So I had to eat my pizza while sitting on the stairs in the lobby while I am waiting for my mates pizza. If it was my business I would priorities those pizzas to give a excellent first impression but I guess they prioritize the orders depending on the amount spend. The other bad thing was that customers were coming in during time 1 hour period to order pizzas for take out(not for collection but ordered while there) and received there's after 10 minutes of waiting while we were waiting ages for two Margherita pizzas. So therefore I have told all the people I know not to come here due to the horrible service.

Date of visit: October 2018

Hi Sebastijan S

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

I am sorry to hear to had such a disappointing time, I can assure you this is not how we expect our customers to feel.

I will be having a chat with the staff that work on Monday evenings to find our what happened here.

I can assure you we do not prioritise orders on amount of spend, there would be no way of doing this as we have no idea how much customers are going to spend until they have the total bill at the end. Our Monday takings are all based on free Margherita vouchers also so most other people in the restaurant would have also been using their free Margherita voucher at this time.

Our pizzas also only take 90 seconds to cook in the oven, so an hour does sound a little over the top.

As you can see from our reviews we have lots of good comments about service, its a real shame you feel this way!