“Good burgers, great service”
Review of Crafty Burger

Crafty Burger
Ranked #24 of 1,271 Restaurants in Leicester
Price range: US$18 - US$23
Reviewed May 30, 2021 via mobile

Between us we had a variety of beef and veggie burgers, and we were all satisfied. Interesting selection of fries too; I enjoyed the wurst fries. And my nephew loved the chicken nuggets from the children’s menu - a huge portion! Service was very friendly. Only downside was the sole choice of lager on draught; none of us loved it, and it was a bit tepid.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (649)

Reviewed March 13, 2021

I’ve eaten in the restaurant when we could and it was always very good. Last night I collected a take away and it was just as good. I’m looking forward to visiting again soon.

Date of visit: March 2021
3  Thank Annie-Mary23
Reviewed December 4, 2020

Crafty Burger is my go-to after a tough week! The Crafty Poet XL, with whatever dirty fries offering they're doing is the best. I don't get the people who've had a bad experience, we've been going for years (and this year Ubereats) and never had anything less than amazing food and beer. Best burger in Leicester as far as I'm concerned. I've just finished a CPXL and felt it was well past the time to write a review. 10/10 (I am not employed by Craft Burger).

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed November 14, 2020

My daughter had decided weeks ago that she wanted a Crafty Burger for her birthday meal, so we had a table booked. Unfortunately, Boris and Rona had other ideas and put the country on a national lockdown. Thankfully, Crafty were able to make her birthday wish come true and delivered our burgers via Uber Eats! The burgers and fries were still warm on arrival and tasted amazing! Glad we could still support you guys durning lockdown :)

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed October 11, 2020 via mobile

We arrived at crafty to what should have been a relaxed meal to firstly find our table had been given away. We were eventually seated next to a very rude and rowdy table of 4 who smashed a glass which reached our table, spoke rudely to the staff and were not wearing masks. The food was however AMAZING as always it’s a shame our evening was ruined. We did get an apology from the staff and a few sweets.

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank alicemae14
Chris E, Owner at Crafty Burger, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2020

Hey Alice, you've actually reviewed the people that you sat next to, not our restaurant.

I hope they read this!