“A tad disappointed”

Get food delivered
Ranked #30 of 1,275 Restaurants in Leicester
Price range: US$7 - US$27
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Simply the best and we are approaching our new business venture from 25 years hospitality work experience. Heritage India is introducing itself great atmosphere, superb service and sensational food from different part of India to show Indian food culture. We serve Indian and Indo-chinese cuisines. Our aim is providing unforgettable dining experience.
Reviewed October 15, 2021 via mobile

Although the quality of food was as always exceptional, the service tonight was poor. Very disappointed that we had to wait so long for our starters to arrive (40 mins) and then the starters were served at the same time as our main course (because the waitress had cocked up by telling the chef that was what we wanted). We felt over faced seeing it all together. Come on Heritage, get your act together! The food is gorgeous and we want to enjoy our experience of it.

Date of visit: October 2021
1  Thank Fudgerton
Write a reviewReviews (378)

Reviewed October 6, 2021

Best Indian food I had in Uk , friendly staff and would like to visit again and recommend my friends and colleagues as well

Date of visit: October 2021
Reviewed October 5, 2021 via mobile

Best food for Indian taste. Service is excellent.
Honestly I would like to recommend for friend & family to visit once definitely you will like this place.

Date of visit: September 2021
Reviewed May 24, 2021

Absolutely horrendous! I have been here numerous times and despite small errors which we considered acceptable, this time was surreal! We have specifically asked if food can be cooked without chilli for my colleague is allergic. We were told that it’s not a problem, my friend felt like insisting on it even joking with the waiter about holding him responsible otherwise. His food came, it was spicier than mine ( I have asked for more spice ). I tasted the food, ask the waiter if it was a mistake , he mentioned that all food is mildly spicy. We told him how we asked and highlighted that few times prior to ordering , the food was obviously sent back and my friend was looking what else he can have. Few minutes after, same food comes back and we’re being told that the chef added more cream to make the food less spicy. We were shocked! I tasted the food as they insisted, told my friend he can have it as it’s still spicy . He’s allergic ! I asked why the dish cannot be made without chilly, we were told that’s the way the chef makes it and then I realised the food must be already made and frozen hence unable to skip the “ adding chilly “ bit . At this time I have already finished my food. My friend told them he’s happy to eat the rice he has ordered with his dish. They insisted they can make something else, he ended up with some battered fish strips. Very disappointing and extremely dangerous!

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed May 23, 2021 via mobile

Good food, lovely and tasty. Service was a bit slow but nice to go back. Clean restaurant and owner is always helpful. Good value for money. Starters are better than mains as curry wasn’t anything distinctive to other restaurants

Date of visit: April 2021