“Selected dinner”

Get food delivered
Ranked #446 of 1,271 Restaurants in Leicester
Price range: US$4 - US$48
Reviewed January 10, 2020

Enjoyed the service of friendly staff, we were given soup which was very nice ,I enjoyed plum wine for the first time, my daughter loved the chicken with rice and We shared some of my beef with rice, also the desert was tasty too, we will definitely retun

Date of visit: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
chen804, Owner at Bonzai Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2020

Hi derahJ740RU, thank you so much for your great feedback, support and all the stars!! Hope to see you again!

Write a reviewReviews (107)

Reviewed January 3, 2020

Nicely themed restaurant, food was amazing to be honest. We had the Sumo sushi platter tad expensive but was extremely tasty. Without a doubt would visit again.
P. S. Give me discounts pls thankz x

Date of visit: November 2019
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
chen804, Owner at Bonzai Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

Hi Jshgre, thank you very much for your great positive feedback! Hope to see you again soon! Will give you some extra free stuff!

Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

We went here on a Thursday evening and it was pretty quiet to be honest. I've never been to a proper sushi restaurant so this experience felt pretty authentic from what I know. I had a spicy seafood rice dish which wasn't that spicy really, it was nice just not hot like it was labelled. It came with a miso soup which was nice too. I would go back here and try the sushi I think.

Date of visit: December 2019
chen804, 总经理 at Bonzai Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2020

Hi sarahwG329GN, thank you very much for your support and feedback! I will take your advise to make our spicy menu more spicy. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 20, 2019

Honestly loved the sushi here! I have been at enough sushi bars to know what I like and don't like, and to know what I want it to taste like. The sushi I ordered was delicious and fresh and must have been prepared to order. (Can't vouch for the authenticity, as I am not that much of an expert, I can only judge taste)

The staff was nice enough. I can understand why some people would interpret it as rude, but in my opinion, they just liked to get things done and only come around when you call/need them (which I appreciate because I feel really awkward when someone stands at my table every five minutes asking me how my food is)

The only complaint I had, was that everything at our table was sticky! The table was sticky, the bamboo mats used as placemats were sticky, the menus were sticky... The only thing which felt clean was the plate on which my food was served, and my drinking glass (which I suppose is the most important, so hey, that's why I am still giving four stars!)

So if everything is given a deep clean, I'd happily eat here again and again!

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank JaniceKus
chen804, 总经理 at Bonzai Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2019

JaniceKus, Thank you very much for your detail review and feedback! Your comment is important to us, and we will perform deep clean and improve our environment and customer service. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 12, 2019

Brilliant food, atmosphere, and service. I loved the place. I cannot recommend it enough and will go back soon.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank Ruduvine

Hi Ruduvine, Thank you so much for your feedback and all the stars. We are very delight that you like our food and service. Hope to see you again soon!