Premier Inn Leicester Fosse Park Hotel
  • Breakfast included
US$69
US$72
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Leicester North West Hotel(Leicester)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$67
US$70
US$69
PremierInn.com
All reviewsmeal dealthyme restaurantcar parkgood nights sleepretail parkvisiting familymain roadplenty of parkingroom was clean and comfortablecity centrefamily roombudget hotelnight's sleepbusiness tripbreakfast was excellentexcellent value for moneyexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Good points - restaurant staff were brilliant - professional and friendly.

Bad Points - apart from restaurant/bar area this premier inn is very dated.

The hotel at night time was horrendous in terms of noise. I went to bed at 10.00pm and was woken at 11pm 1am and 2am by banging doors from other bedrooms.

It was so bad I e-mailed the premier inn feedback at 2am and complained that I was being kept awake and I had to be up at 7am to drive 3 hours home with two young children. I am waiting to hear from them.

The member of staff on reception this morning was very dismissive and said that other than stand outside guests rooms to prevent the noise there is nothing they can do ! I suggested to her that perhaps a simple note on each bedroom door requesting guests to not allow doors to slam shut at night time may be useful - apparently my feed back will be passed on !

I would not stay again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Leicester Fosse Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Hi Cath,

Thank you for staying with Premier Inn and for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am pleased you found the staff to be professional and friendly. However, I am very sorry about the high levels of noise you experienced on your stay. Please always let our reception team know if you experience issues such as this. This area is manned 24 hours a day so there is always somebody you can speak to who would be more than happy to assist.

I hope that this stay does not sour your overall opinion of Premier Inn and we hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Kieren

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First time in a Premier Inn for some years.
This one is large and very busy
Bus full of teenagers and others for a sporting event.
Bar was pleasant
Car park huge
Wifi OK
sadly the kitchen was closed for renovations which meant no dinner or Breakfast
Room was alright but in need of updating.
Carpet in public area in need of replacing and someone had kicked part of a door down
Also the lift was out of order
Will not be rushing back anytime soon
Not the quality I remember
The receptionist was disinterested and really had not got the time of day to answer questions about where to eat and how to get there.
Later another lady was pleased to help and not only gave us instructions but a map as well. Pity I did not take note of their names

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Had to extend a business trip and this hotel was the nearest available. Pleasantly surprised at the experience. Enough free parking, Quick no fuss check in - reasonable sized clean room with all the features of a budget hotel, décor was of a high standard, Warm with plenty hot water, tea coffee ect. reasonably quiet although the rooms adjacent were unoccupied.
During my visit the kitchen was closed which didn't affect my stay, the bar was good enough if not a touch pricy. Cant comment on the staff because I didn't see any besides the one receptionist who was friendly and efficient.
Although I would say this is a budget hotel the cost of the room was high compared to there competitors, but you do get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Room 119 was excellent
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Stayed here with my partner for one night. We checked in around 9pm and were greeted by a friendly woman at reception. We booked a double room which was very clean with fresh towels (although not enough for two people which surprised me). There was no noise around us and the bed was large and comfy so we slept very well! The TV had good signal and freeview channels, we didn't use the wi-fi.
The following morning we went down for breakfast which was buffet style cooked and continental food. As always with premier inn, the breakfast was really good with a huge variety of choice. Check out is at 12pm which gave us plenty of time to have breakfast, relax and pack before leaving.
This hotel is a great place in a very central location- between fosse shopping park and the city centre. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple