Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$65
Hotels.comUS$65
PricelineUS$65
FindHotel
eDreamsUS$59
TravelocityUS$65
All reviews rooftop bar top floor city centre car park lovely room reception slippers ncp wedding nightlife earplugs wardrobe
Selected filters
Reviewed October 7, 2021 via mobile

People please don’t be fooled by the pictures online the Hotel is nothing like the pictures. So when we arrived at the hotel we were shocked to see a small entrance between two shops, the elevator took atleast 10 minutes to come down to the ground floor.

The hotel has no bar or kitchen facilities the rooms are not clean, dust is visible on glass tables. And if you want a good night sleep this hotel is definitely not for you. We could hear music upon on till 4am the hotel is located on top of a bar you could also hear people screaming and shouting. We had a horrible experience will never return back or recommend anyone to go. The rooftop is disgusting and also not clean at all.

We could even hear the people next door to us, people opening and shutting doors any movement in corridors you could just hear everything.

Awful experience and definitely a waste of £100 for the night!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 2, 2021

This hotel was very good! The staff were friendly and helpful and my friends and I loved the amenities within the hotel, especially the Smart TV. We will definitely be staying here again. It’s great!!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 25, 2021 via mobile

This hotel is above a nightclub. You will not be able to sleep until 3am if you are lucky. Do not be deceived! The room is offensively tiny. They supply ear plugs but you can feel the bass beat through the floor.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2021 via mobile

Just AVOID. If they respond saying they cleaned properly in any way, ignore as it’s a lie. Recently under new management and the rooms have stained items, dust, old footprints, hairs (included in the ‘clean’ linen. Rude to me, horrifically rude my partner, and the only plus is they (reluctantly, because I had to argue my way to it) gave me a full refund so I could book into the lovely Novotel. They can call me rude if they like, no regrets! I’m not risking covid! Go to the Novotel instead it’s cheaper and they have amazing executive rooms and suites. :-)

Room tip: On a side note… parking is not quite how they describe… Novotel is £10 for 24hours in a car park right by the hotel.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2021 via mobile

If I could give no stars I would!
Our experience was awful. I arranged for the hotel to decorate our room as a surprise for my partners birthday. the hotel confirmed that my decorations arrived with them and that they would decorate the room for our stay. When we checked in the hotel had put just one banner up and nothing else. They then didn’t give the rest of my decorations back to me and stole over 60 pieces. As if this wasn’t bad enough, they had also put us in a room above a bar that stayed open until gone 3 am and we were kept awake with banging that physically shook the bed and bottles being thrown in a bin every half an hour. When we called down to complain, the receptionist made it clear that they get complaints about that specific room every weekend and that nobody should be put in their. Despite them knowing guests won’t get any sleep in that room, they still thought it was acceptable to put us in there for our stay.
We ended up checking out a day early and having to find alternative accommodation as it was that bad!
I asked to speak to management while I was there but when the receptionist called the new owner they refused to speak to me.
I’ve contacted management for compensation for the stolen items and haven’t heard back from them.
Absolutely disgusting establishment!