All reviewsbiscuitscereal barslittle touchesfull englishwarm welcomehot drinkslovely guesthousetea coffeefree wifihigh streetvisiting lincolnwould definitely stay here againbreakfast was excellentroad noiseyogurttown centreroom was clean and comfortable
Reviewed May 13, 2018

Stayed here with a chum of mine whilst we visited the International Bomber Command Centre. Perfect for us, clean and comfortable and a good breakfast.

Very good value too.

We'd certainly consider staying here again when visiting Lincoln

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank MSN99
Reviewed May 12, 2018

Good bedroom, bathroom a low angled ceiling, traditional keys for entrance which will need a bit of jigging to open.
Good location near Football Ground and The High Street for buses, easy flat walk from Train station too. Play Park for kids across road to. Road is busy but if you knacker yourself out through the day you should sleep through it on comfy bed.
Annex has a porch to put smelly shoes or sit inside.
You may be met by staff depending when you arrive otherwise you'll have to phone and take directions to your room.
Water in sink not hot enough to shave but very hot in shower.
Breakfast good with loads of cereals and spreads for bread.
I got a good price for the time I visited.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank FootienBeer
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

What a beautiful and friendly establishment.Had a wonderful and comfortable stay at this lovely guest house,nothing was too much trouble.The rooms were clean and well equipped with everything you'd need.The staff were lovely and friendly and made our stay a very pleasant one.The cooked breakfast was amazing too.Thank you,we shall certainly be visiting you again

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank andrealeng68
Reviewed May 1, 2018

All the rooms are clean and well-equipped and very comfortable. The welcome is warm from Jackie and her team. Nothing is too much trouble and breakfasts are made to order! Great location for shops and restaurants. Old city centre and cathedral only half hour walk away. Location is on a bus route to the city centre. Excellent stay - again!

Room Tip: All the rooms are good!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Joan T
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

When I first knew that I needed somewhere to stay in Lincoln I used my LateRooms.com app and found The South Park Guest House. My customer gave me a lift as close as he could and I walked 100 yards and found a good old victorian guest house. Jackie saw to my booking and showed me to my room. The room was not large but a cosy size and everything was clean and respectable. I freshened up and made my way downstairs only to find Jackie walking through the front door. It was convenient for me to bump into her because I hadn't got a clue which way was Lincoln town centre. Jackie kindly pointed out the way and before long I was in Lincoln town enjoying a meal and a beer. When I was done I had a short walk back to The South Park guest house and my cosy room. The bed was comfortable and the shower in the morning was good and hot and I felt ready to face the day. The breakfast that Jackie served was good and freshly cooked and I felt that it would last me all day. The South Park Guest House is a good place to stay and Jackie made me feel at home. If I ever am in need of a room in Lincoln again I'll be sure to give Jackie a ring.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business