“Miss”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Orchard Lodge

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
bolts120
“Miss”
Reviewed November 20, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Just got back from a 2 night stay here. There were 10 of us on my hen weekend. John the owner was so helpful and lovely and couldn't do enough for us. The lodge was lovely too and had everything you needed. Used the hot tub and sauna and they were both great. John even gave us all a lift into town. Would recommend staying here and am sure I will be back.
Thankyou John.

21 Nov 2016
Many thanks for your review Francis was so great to meet you all. John
Joey F
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Ridiculously fun weekend”
Reviewed September 28, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

John was the perfect host: came over with wine, cake and milk on the Friday night to welcome us. Took us on a landrover safari tour around his 800 acre farm and then gave us a lift into town. Made a big bonfire for us on the Friday night as well. The lodge is pretty incredible with a big hot tub (fit 10 of us in there, just), in house sauna and decent cooking facilities.

Travelling group: Large Group
Hi Joey. Many thanks for your review. You are very welcome anytime. John
Kirkribbo...
“Hunkydory”
Reviewed August 11, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

My stay was amazing, me and my lover stayed with our swinger friends.I spent 2 hours in the shower glorious shower till my fingers looked like a 90 year old ladies. My friend loved the bath because he loves a good swim, he's a midget and there was plenty of room for him to swim. Glad we packed the snorkel!

Hi Kirk, Many thanks for your review... the funniest so far. John
ccampbel1...
Leicester, United Kingdom
“fantastic friendly place to stay”
Reviewed December 8, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

I have stayed at the farm three times now and it just gets better! The lodge is spacious and clean with great facilities. Massive tv, hot tub, sauna, big jacuzzi bath and the staff on the farm are the friendliest bunch you're likely to meet. We've met the animals, been on the tractor, quad bikes, bbq, bonfire, nothing is too much trouble! The beds are super comfy too.

HannahOrb...
“Loved it.”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

My family had two of the lodges booked for the week and we joined them in Orchard Lodge for the weekend. I had an amazing time. The kids (and adults) loved the the park out the front and all the animals. The owner was away, but Brian was very friendly and couldn't have been more helpful. It's was lovely to relax in the hot tub or grab one of the bikes and ride around with children. Will definitely be going back.

Linzi400
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Amazing hen party weekend!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

I stayed here fri-sun in January 2014 for my hen weekend with 9 friends and it was amazing. John and Brian were both really friendly and made us feel welcome. They went out of the way for us to make it a great weekend. The lodge itself is beautiful and spacious enough inside. Could not fault anything really, and will definitely be coming back to stay. Highly recommended! In fact...I can't wait to return! Great value for money aswell compared to other lodges I looked at (and I looked at a lot!). So glad I chose to book here...was not disappointed and made a great hen weekend that I will remember forever....thanks

Lmar22
Beverley, United Kingdom
“Fantastic, welcoming place to stay!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

Had a lovely relaxing weekend here. We were made to feel really welcome, and the christmas tree and decorations up on the lodge really added to our stay! We made full use of the sauna and hot tub there, and were even given a lovely guided tour around the farm. Would definitely recommend staying here, in fact we've already booked again for next summer!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing