All reviews anfield stadium liverpool fan liverpool match guest house liverpool fc boiled eggs west ham city centre friendly place to stay off road parking football fans continental breakfast perfect location clean rooms family room fantastic stay yogurt
Reviewed December 16, 2014

I was down at Liverpool recently to catch the Liverpool & Chelsea game and we stayed at the Anfield B & B. Our host was friendly and helpful and the rooms were nice & clean. He had decorated it with Liverpool memorabilia and there was even a sign that made it look like we were walking through the players entrance. Best part of it all, it's a stone's throw away from Anfield!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank ShanPriya1208
Reviewed November 8, 2014 via mobile

We stay at the Anfield B & B every time we visit Liverpool to watch Everton, and after a number of visits I can honestly say that myself and Helen, my wife, are more than happy with the service and the accommodation. The rooms are comfortable and the breakfast is well catered for but most of all the family who run it are friendly and very accommodating with excellent service. If you are looking for somewhere to stay for the football or for a visit to the city of Liverpool then the Anfield B&B is the place. Cannot recommend this place enough for convenience and service.

Michael & Helen Clarke

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michael C
Reviewed November 3, 2014

Was back again recently for the Real Madrid game and it was excellent as it has been on previous visits. You can't get closer to the stadium, the staff are friendly, the bed comfy and the breakfast set me up for the day. Will be back again soon I hope.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed October 22, 2014

Top notch - can't argue at the price and the fact that it is a stone throw from Anfield stadium.

The owner is a nice bloke and proper helpful - if you are driving up for a match and fancy a few beers in town after then this place is a good bet.

I believe the match was V.s Oldham Athletic in the League Cup (which we went on to win) and it finished 5-1.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2014 via mobile

The Anfield bed & breakfast is a nice and confortable place to stay, especially if you're a Liverpudlian. It is perfect located when going to Anfield stadium. Helpful and serviceminded hosts! I'll be backup!

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends