3,338 results
All reviews the executive lounge pima bar albert dock john lewis floor to ceiling windows mini bar q park car park hotel bar saturday night excellent location modern hotel comfy bed liverpool city centre echo arena fantastic stay lovely room
Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

My Wife & I had a lovely couple of nights in an exec room with a view over the park. Room was massive even had a lounge area. I would highly recommend staying, hotel bar really good along with room service. We will stay again I think that is as good as feedback I can give.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
marcusmagee, General Manager at Hilton Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2016

Dear Kingkenny72

Thank you for taking time out and posting feedback about your stay at Hilton Liverpool.

It is heart-warming to read your kind review of our hotel. The team endeavours to delivers a great service and I am pleased you were able to see their efforts. Please be assured that your kind words have been shared with them.

Once again many thanks for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed March 22, 2016 via mobile

....For shopping and visiting Albert Dock. Best feature in our King room which was a bit small was the bed which was big and comfortable with nice soft pillows. Bathroom and room fittings up to usual Hilton standard although the heating was hard to control. My wife had a room service Pizza which she thought was about average. Some good deals with low prices to be had if look hard enough

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear pb56422

I am glad to hear to like hotel location and our new big beds which are very comfy and soft. I am sorry to hear about heating control and have highlighted it to our maintenance team to check every room.

Reviewed March 22, 2016 via mobile

Lovely place with a gorgeous interior. We walked in without a booking and were accommodated without a problem. For a Saturday afternoon it did seem a little understaffed however the staff on shift were provided good service. Cocktails were amazing. Good atmosphere for an afternoon out with the girls.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Gayle1985

Reviewed March 22, 2016 via mobile

Visited the hilton's ground floor restaurant for afternoon tea.
Busy restaurant - we were seated quickly, the only criticism was that the tables were very small and cramped together - the sandwich and cake stands took up a lot of room!
Friendly staff served us, plenty of tea, coffee and prosecco

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Vicky P

Reviewed March 22, 2016

We visit this hotel at least twice a year and have been going since it was built. We love going there. The Albert Dock is opposite and the shops are behind the hotel. There is so much to do and see in Liverpool. The staff at the Hilton are very good and willing to help in whatever way they can. The theatre are within walking distant of the hotel. There are several theatre to suit all tastes. For those interested in pop/rock, the Cavern Club is within walking distance, so too are the theatres.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple