This is a typical Premier Inn. Its in excellent condition, with large rooms and all the facilities you'd expect.
Only three quibbles:
1. There's a big sign in the car park warning you your car will proibbaly not be there in the morning unless you put it in the secure car park at the rear! None of us had any problems - but be aware.
2. The hotel is actually a good 15-20min taxi ride from Liverpool Lime Street Station and costs £15 to get into the town centre. If you're staying here for a night out, you rack up huge taxi bills in no time getting to and from the centre!
3, The price - you know what you're goiung to get from Premier Inn, but £100 a night? Excessive.
Food is available at a Beefeater Pub/Restaurant across the car park.
There's also a taxi rank outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in pretty West Derby then head into the city centre to rock out at The Beatles Story ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Liverpool (West Derby) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Liverpool (West Derby) Hotel Liverpool
- Premier Inn West Derby